bridge city at vidor

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridge City might have speed but the Pirates are a scrappy bunch that has heart and  doesn't give up. going to be a battle but i will stick by the pirates here in Vidor. Going to be packed and loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Since the Broncos are off, might go to this one. going to be a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="1043297" timestamp="1314551634"]
Should be a great one! With Vidor beating Texas High shows this is a scrappy group, Vidors offense must have really threw them off, but i still take my Cards!
[/quote]Who ever wants this game more will take it. Can't let your guard down in this one. I remember back in the 60's when i went to Vidor that this game was played hard to the end. Going to be a test for both teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="1043282" timestamp="1314549909"]
[quote author=vidor96pirates link=topic=87319.msg1043276#msg1043276 date=1314549386]
The home crowd will be out in full force at Pirate Stadium...
Vidor 34
Bridge City 28
[/quote]

Menard, Dishon, Hubbard, Clark and Roberts will be in full force at Pirate Stadium  8) To much speed for the pirates...
[/quote]I wouldn't count on speed beating Vidor...They have handled it well against Wos and Texas High. I doubt B.C is as fast as these 2 teams as a whole. Vidor has some pretty good team speed themselves this year. Should be a good game.

[quote name="pirate68" post="1043307" timestamp="1314552758"]
[quote author=SetxFootball link=topic=87319.msg1043282#msg1043282 date=1314549909]
[quote author=vidor96pirates link=topic=87319.msg1043276#msg1043276 date=1314549386]
The home crowd will be out in full force at Pirate Stadium...
Vidor 34
Bridge City 28
[/quote]

Menard, Dishon, Hubbard, Clark and Roberts will be in full force at Pirate Stadium  8) To much speed for the pirates...
[/quote]I wouldn't count on speed beating Vidor...They have handled it well against Wos and Texas High. I doubt B.C is as fast as these 2 teams as a whole. Vidor has some pretty good team speed themselves this year. Should be a good game.
[/quote]

Good post I agree Vidor has faced two teams with speed and has matched up pretty well. This will be a tough game....gotta take Vidor at home this yr. they will be looking for a little revenge (the Cards beat the snot out of them last yr.) The Pirates are playing with something to prove this season, no team can afford to over look them.

Oh and hey Vidor ain't Shepherd...... ;D

[quote name="CATS80" post="1043394" timestamp="1314559939"]
Gota Take Vidor in this one. They are looking good against good teams.
[/quote]

::) heard that last year

i got to be carefull on this one ihave seen vidor and there have  two LB will all over the place good speed from both of these kids.i might be speaking out of turn but i dont think bridge city will have a easy time running on them :-X  PS sorry for the spelling

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder