Baytown Lee vs. Baytown Sterling Game Thread/Lee wins!

Its very "modern" to pass the ball out of the shotgun, correct? Have you seen h.i.s.d. run spread "option" offenses...its terrible. Stats, 2-14 passing and 23 rushes for 46 yards. A great coach find a great offense AND defense that suits his players ability. LP switched to a 3-4 defense after running a 4-3 scheme since...forever.  theye did it because our starting dline was 220 lbs at best, too small to play stonefront but too quick off the ball for most lineman. The NG we had two yrs agowould be on the center before the ball reached the QB hands, and his swim move afterwards leftg lineman clapping their hands and dreading going to the sidelines. I use to doubt the size of our D every year until finally I became a believer that this 3-4 slanting line and blitzing linebackers aggressive defence LP runs works because the kids are quick and fast. All pananamyers and I are saying is run what works for your team. And if its ;oring football then so be it...the kids know who supports them unconditionally.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont