PNG/PA Memorial 2012 Week 0 Game Confirmed

Just ask Craig who he's playin' on his schedule and play them the following week. Then you will see how you measure up.

Lufkin,Tyler Lee, Katy, Eisenhower...And they would do away with Ozen and Central if the Bald man would let them.

Not saying WB has the toughest schedule... Just believe you got to get better teams on the schedule. However, if you need W's and enjoy the local rivalries, then play them all. PNG, Ozen, Central, Nederland....It will save on gas.

[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="1041085" timestamp="1314366780"]
Great news for PNG, bad news for PAM. SFA85 is right. Does not get you ready for 5A football. PNG is good almost every year. But there is a big diffrence in a "Good" 4A and a "Good 5A"

Lamarque is good 4A and Katy is a good 5A....There is a diffrence!
[/quote]
Very true , good post.

Now I will say this. If I was PAM, if you do schedule PNG or whoever 4A, I would schedule the rest 5A for non-District. Just like a 4A school, if you schedule a WOS then the rest need to be 4A or bigger. I've always wanted PNG to schedule 5A schools with speed because that's what gets us in the playoffs every year!ie Manvel, Dayton, LaMarque, Brenham. I think PAM will be alright to schedule PNG, and then two 5A schools next year if they are put in a 8 team district. Just make sure the two 5A teams have alot of speed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder