PA Memorial vs. Port Neches-Groves Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure why the refs decided to start playing touch football with the PNG QB. He had at least 3 chances to break nice runs when they would blow it dead if anyone got close to him. I thought PAM would blow us out but the d held up. The o needs some work. Miller looked good throwing at times but the running needs to come around.

PNG had to starting O linemen missing due to injuries. Also PNG played very conservative on both O and D. If you noticed PNG did not blitz or stunt. PAM sent one or two on almost every play on a blitz. PNG's D was much improved. I think both teams held alot back and played it very conservative. Also I'm glad that there were no injuries. Good Scrimmage. I have to say that PAM has a giant O line ! What in the world have they fed those boys ? QB for PAM is good. Miller for PNG will be fine at QB. I just didn't understand the touch football on the QB. Miller had serveral plays he could have run for atleast 10-15 yards each.

Thought it was a pretty even scrimmage. PN-G "O" has to put points on the board when they get their shots, hoping the kicker just missed his one shot for the Indians and not a sign of a weak kicking game. Thought Memorial got better as the game went on. Not sure why the game was switched to a touch game after the first on the QB's. Also two late hits by Memorial on PN-G missed right next to me. One on a throw out of bounds and another on Miller when he ran out of bounds. On the Miller run one of the officials admitted he was hit late so Faircloth "reminded" him that on Friday nights he better call it then. Two of my district favorites for the year.

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1038289" timestamp="1313867757"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=86900.msg1037981#msg1037981 date=1313805766]
This scrimmage was suspect to me. Both teams are better than what they played like.
[/quote]
You mean they played like the team they are, not the one you hype up.... :o
[/quote] ::) the refs really were dictating the scrimmage. How did weak brooke do? Maybe y'all shoulda brought the band up to the piney woods :o

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1038346" timestamp="1313874334"]
[quote author=Le Sgt Rey (French) link=topic=86900.msg1038289#msg1038289 date=1313867757]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=86900.msg1037981#msg1037981 date=1313805766]
This scrimmage was suspect to me. Both teams are better than what they played like.
[/quote]
[/quote] ::) the refs really were dictating the scrimmage. How did weak brooke do? Maybe y'all shoulda brought the band up to the piney woods :o
[/quote]
It's ok....Remember that movie  "I know what u did last summer"?......

here's my version of "I know what happened last year".........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10gEXlEaQsc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1038454" timestamp="1313884333"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=86900.msg1038346#msg1038346 date=1313874334]
[quote author=Le Sgt Rey (French) link=topic=86900.msg1038289#msg1038289 date=1313867757]
[/quote]
[/quote]
It's ok....Remember that movie  "I know what u did last summer"?......

here's my version of "I know what happened last year".........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10gEXlEaQsc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

[/quote]

Lol!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont