17 Liberty
[s]18 Ozen[/s]
19 LCM
20 Cleveland
21 Center
22 Orangefield

Any surprises?
[/quote]
Cam't forget Goose Creek who also lost to LCM. A team who lower on the list than GCM. And yes i'm gonna say it. What about Vidor who pulled a big win in overtime over a Very Good Texas high team.

Sorry but again Liv #2?Good lawd 2010 they lose 3 dist games (Central-playoff team ok) then the Choo-Choo beat em(no playoff)LCM beat em (no playoff)Broncos always beat em.But they do have a really tuff pre-dist sch. w/Jasper/Huntsville-red headed step child team in the 4a class gets top billing.Ya'll must be trying to interest Piney woods posters to join as they certainly ain't earned a top 10 spot here or a top 25 in anybodies poll.I had planned to make a early preview show but Nada I'll wait till Liv loses to a mediocre team. ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="liltex" post="1044886" timestamp="1314726594"]
Sorry but again Liv #2?Good lawd 2010 they lose 3 dist games (Central-playoff team ok) then the Choo-Choo beat em(no playoff)LCM beat em (no playoff)Broncos always beat em.But they do have a really tuff pre-dist sch. w/Jasper/Huntsville-red headed step child team in the 4a class gets top billing.Ya'll must be trying to interest Piney woods posters to join as they certainly ain't earned a top 10 spot here or a top 25 in anybodies poll.I had planned to make a early preview show but Nada I'll wait till Liv loses to a mediocre team. ;D
[/quote]
Ok. Let me get this straight. You think Livingston is over rated?

[quote name="liltex" post="1044886" timestamp="1314726594"]
[/quote]

Not this Friday, but next, will be a good game to measure how good Livingston really is.  You saw the result, when the Hornets played a state-ranked team.  If their game turns out [b]anywhere[/b] close to the way ours did, I say they deserve there their setx ranking.  After all, the knock on Livingston is their defense, and Huntsville has 9 returning starters on offense.  I guess we'll see soon!

[quote name="liltex" post="1044962" timestamp="1314730323"]
Huntsville Hornets 2011 MaxPreps state ranking is drumrolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll #528 so yeah right that jumped Brenham 3 spots-Lawd I just messed up a good pair of shorts that was so funny ;D ;D :o ;D
[/quote]

I never said they were ranked.  (Besides, MaxPreps is a joke.)  I'm saying to compare Livingston's game against Huntsville, to Brenham's game against Huntsville.  Good measuring stick. 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1045015" timestamp="1314733040"]
How you gonna measure?Huntsville last 10 years 41 wins-60 losses ;D
[/quote]

I'm not saying Huntsville is good...  What I'm comparing is Livingston's performance against them, to Brenham's performance against them.  You dont think Livingston should be ranked #2 in setx, but if they they put up a performance similar to what the previous #6 team in the state did, I think they easily deserve that ranking!

[quote name="liltex" post="1045045" timestamp="1314735818"]
Nah,when you get a team reeling(making mistakes)you can pour it to them as they've basically given up and the 2nd team can score alot whoever they are ;)
[/quote]

I agree, but you have to cause the turnovers, to get it started.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1045333" timestamp="1314770955"]
And you gotta think about this. Livingston runs a clock control offense. Can they score that many points?
[/quote]

Very true, but their are multiple home run threats on that team.  If they get through the first line of defense, it's off to the races.  They run a clock control offense, but they have so much speed, that sometime they score too quick... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124