Lamar football scrimmage will be 7:30pm, Saturday night at PUS

Guest beechnut
Ya their second season should make a huge difference and I think Coach W is a good Coach. I hope Lamar has a good season and open up my season package today and sported my Lamar hat all day. Cannot wait.  ;D

Guest beechnut
That little note @ the bottom is the downfall of JJ as the qb. I might be wrong but I don't think he can throw the ball or is a passer. As much as I hate to day it I would rather start Bevil. Hope I'm wrong.

Guest twag11
[quote name="beechnut" post="1035275" timestamp="1313330281"]
That little note @ the bottom is the downfall of JJ as the qb. I might be wrong but I don't think he can throw the ball or is a passer. As much as I hate to day it I would rather start Bevil. Hope I'm wrong.
[/quote]i would rather start Prewitt than Bevil

[quote name="2% Milk" post="1035578" timestamp="1313374670"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=86628.msg1035275#msg1035275 date=1313330281]
[/quote]i would rather start Prewitt than Bevil
[/quote]

x2 on Prewitt. I would rather have him over all of the QBs on the Lamar's roster. Who knows, he may get another chance this year to do what he did late last year.

Yall are crazy Jeremy Johnson is the best QB on the roster by far.. Andre can throw the deep ball yes but he can't read defenses and all he can do is throw it deep down the field into double coverage. He is very careless with the ball he had just as many interceptions last year as TD's he also fumbled four or five times on top of all that. When he scrambles he leaves the ball unpretected and looses it. Doug Prewitt is an ok QB he had two pretty good games last season thats mainly because the other teams didn't have much film on him to prepare for what he could do. He didn't play very well at all against Oklahoma Panhandle the special teams and defense won that game for Lamar. Johnson is by far the best option for Lamar right now he has a rifle for an arm and is very accurate with his throws he can run and throw and that is what we need here at Lamar.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami