Newton Football Begins New Era

In 1975 Newton had a brand new head Coach that was 0-0 in his career. After 3 State Championship game appearances with 2 wins and 300+ wins overall, that era has ended. Newton has a new head Coach with a 0-0 career record and a new era starts tonight with a scrimmage with Hemphill. W.T. Johnston has some big shoes to fill, but I think he's up to the task. I think Coach Barbay will be smiling as he looks down tonight and sees scat right and scat left plus a few new wrinkles. May all involved be safe. Go Eagles!  :)

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1034154" timestamp="1313151714"]
In 1975 Newton had a brand new head Coach that was 0-0 in his career. After 3 State Championship game appearances with 2 wins and 300+ wins overall, that era has ended. Newton has a new head Coach with a 0-0 career record and a new era starts tonight with a scrimmage with Hemphill. W.T. Johnston has some big shoes to fill, but I think he's up to the task. I think Coach Barbay will be smiling as he looks down tonight and sees scat right and scat left plus a few new wrinkles. May all involved be safe. Go Eagles!  :)
[/quote]

Good Luck to the Eagles and the new Coach....Hope they have a good season...

Best of luck W.T.
W.T. has assembled an outstanding coaching staff. Several coaches have previously been head coaches and if you have the previledge of being around them, you will find an outstanding group of Christian men that you would want your kids to be around.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder