2011 Liberty Panthers?

SetX6

[quote name="Ex-Panther" post="1033639" timestamp="1313045862"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86384.msg1033101#msg1033101 date=1312937311]
[quote author=Ex-Panther link=topic=86384.msg1033095#msg1033095 date=1312936120]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=86384.msg1032814#msg1032814 date=1312889028]
I would not get to excited bout what the Chron.puts out there.For Liberty to ever get past round 1, if they could do that ,you gotta play some great defense.Granted they earned a spot last year but gave up a whopping 412 points over 11 games.You better get ready for roundball giving 37.5 points per game.Hype has been about a cpl.offensive players,this is team sport ::) 8) :o ::) ;)
[/quote]Many of there players last year were young and inexperience. I think Coach Deel and the Defense will tighten up alot, and The panthers will also live up to all the Hype
[/quote]

The only "hype" ::) Liberty has is coming from guess who, thats right Liberty fans. I don't think that counts. :D :D :D
[/quote]WOW!!! yall only beat us twice in school History 2008 and 2010, We usually mark Huffman as a W on the schedule already in the offseason so please ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Must be nice to always live in the past ;D. how does 56-7 sound? I guess that's what you get for  marking us down as a W.

Last 3 years combined score Huffman 113 - Liberty 34. Yep yall really got our number. ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SetX6" post="1033620" timestamp="1313036067"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=86384.msg1033580#msg1033580 date=1313033199]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=86384.msg1033473#msg1033473 date=1313020403]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=86384.msg1032293#msg1032293 date=1312750113]
Liberty could finish 3rd in district, best case scenario.
[/quote]

h-d would finish 53rd..
[/quote]LOL! Liberty would get crushed by H-D !! LMAO ! Huntington and Tarkington give yall more than yall can handle. lol. Panthers ain't ready for them Bobcats !
[/quote]
No disrespect to HD because you guys play hard and never really have many problems with Liberty but the transition from 1-A to 3 is huge now I can see a very good 1-A competing with an average 3-A but in recent years Daisetta barely gets in the playoffs and goes home soon, HD would come no where close to Liberty, you have 1 player who would even play if they moved to liberty and that chisholm, no one else can even compete
[/quote] Well... both Liberty and H-D played a weak 3A Tarkington team last season. Liberty beat Tarkington 35-13 and H-D beat Tarkington 28-6. So based on that fact, I would say H-D could play with and possibly beat Liberty, a bigger 3A just like Tarkington was. Oh yeah, Chisholm Marberry, Tyler Drake, Austin Edmondson, Chris Taylor and Garrett Hickman could all start for Liberty NOW !!

1. Huffman isn't the same team by far. 2. A we can't do anything if the qb can't get him the ball. I guess you're calling the setx staff wrong by saying Jones is "average" smh.. haters. 3. You really just mentioned a passing camp? Sad. So a camp is a better gauge of talent than 7 on 7? They need to hire decent teachers in Huffman obviously. 4. Someone to john McCain (age reference) HD hasn't been worth ish in 70-80 years. Get a hobby. 5. If u Huffman fans wanna mention old history lets mention entire history, liberty > huffman. 6. If HD kids could start for liberty they'd move. 7. Still waiting to hear concrete evidence of y a team that lost everyone won't fall off. The name on the Jersey doesn't win games. 3weeks til the proof comes out. 8. Setx sophomore oy plus 15 lbs. Plus .2 seconds off 40 = beast. 2 Cleveland move-ins 1 Dayton. 6'4 basketball star back from injury at we as well.. yeah they'll suck..

[quote name="dodiej" post="1033677" timestamp="1313072176"]
1. Huffman isn't the same team by far. 2. A we can't do anything if the qb can't get him the ball. I guess you're calling the setx staff wrong by saying Jones is "average" smh.. haters. 3. You really just mentioned a passing camp? Sad. So a camp is a better gauge of talent than 7 on 7? They need to hire decent teachers in Huffman obviously. 4. Someone to john McCain (age reference) HD hasn't been worth ish in 70-80 years. Get a hobby. 5. If u Huffman fans wanna mention old history lets mention entire history, liberty > huffman. 6. If HD kids could start for liberty they'd move. 7. Still waiting to hear concrete evidence of y a team that lost everyone won't fall off. The name on the Jersey doesn't win games. 3weeks til the proof comes out. 8. Setx sophomore oy plus 15 lbs. Plus .2 seconds off 40 = beast. 2 Cleveland move-ins 1 Dayton. 6'4 basketball star back from injury at we as well.. yeah they'll suck..

[/quote]

You want concrete proof of why a team won't fall off? There is no such thing, all of this is just speculation lol. No one has concrete proof till the season starts. Now if you want my reasons why idt there will be much change in district go read some of the other threads where I have already posted them. Here is my favorite one tho in three games vs teams with winning records Jones had a total of 59 yards (rushing and receiving) fitz threw for 177 yards and neither of them scored a touchdown. In fact you don't have anyone on your team that's has scored a touchdown vs a team with a winning record. That is pretty sad.

BTW no I don't judge someone's talent based off a passing camp that was the only thing I heard about him, But here are some stats. In the only game where Preston Towley was the undoubted starting QB he threw for 199 yards and 1 td. That game was in the playoffs vs a PNG team that went three rounds deep. He has more yards and tds in one game than fits has in 3 vs playoff teams.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1033695" timestamp="1313074040"]
[quote author=dodiej link=topic=86384.msg1033677#msg1033677 date=1313072176]

[/quote]

You want concrete proof of why a team won't fall off? There is no such thing, all of this is just speculation lol. No one has concrete proof till the season starts. Now if you want my reasons why idt there will be much change in district go read some of the other threads where I have already posted them. Here is my favorite one tho in three games vs teams with winning records Jones had a total of 59 yards (rushing and receiving) fitz threw for 177 yards and neither of them scored a touchdown. In fact you don't have anyone on your team that's has scored a touchdown vs a team with a winning record. That is pretty sad.

BTW no I don't judge someone's talent based off a passing camp that was the only thing I heard about him, But here are some stats. In the only game where Preston Towley was the undoubted starting QB he threw for 199 yards and 1 td. That game was in the playoffs vs a PNG team that went three rounds deep. He has more yards and tds in one game than fits has in 3 vs playoff teams.

[/quote]

that's the his stats for the whole season basically lets not bs.. nice try tho. a wr can put up numbers if the qb doesn't get him the ball... wut part don't you get? last year fitz struggled.. he's improved greatly. as for jones being "average" i didn't know they gave sophomore of the year to average players.. like u said its just speculation and un-educated guesses on your behalf. you went from larsen and gray to hoping a qb that didn't even see playing time will save ya'll. you're making it too easy.

[quote name="dreski" post="1033715" timestamp="1313076700"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86384.msg1033695#msg1033695 date=1313074040]

[/quote]

[/quote]

that's the his stats for the whole season basically lets not bs.. nice try tho. a wr can put up numbers if the qb doesn't get him the ball... wut part don't you get? last year fitz struggled.. he's improved greatly. as for jones being "average" i didn't know they gave sophomore of the year to average players.. like u said its just speculation and un-educated guesses on your behalf. you went from larsen and gray to hoping a qb that didn't even see playing time will save ya'll. you're making it too easy.
[/quote]

Your right I should've taken you at your word when you said two players that sucked vs winning teams magically got great in 1 year oh yeah I forgot they are 16 instead of 15 now that's a huge difference  ::). They gave it to him because he had 800 yards plus yards that came in 8 of his 11 games vs teams with a combined win total of 19 as a SO. He won't win Jr of they year ;)

[glow=red,2,300][/glow][quote name="dodiej" post="1033677" timestamp="1313072176"]

[/quote]LOL!! No way would a kid move from H-D to Liberty to play football. Although we have had Liberty kids move from Liberty to H-D. Tyree Patterson a few years back is a good example. This year Kevin Braxton moved from Liberty. H-D's tradition is in another league compared to Liberty.

[quote name="bjimbo" post="1033889" timestamp="1313094672"]
Huffman will lose to the panther this year...district championship is between the trojans and panthers!!
[/quote].

Hahaha lmao  :D :D :D :D :D. I guess that just goes to show you what happens when you smoke crack. Thanks for the laugh :D I guess that's why all the magazine and websites (exept the chronicle ::)) have Huffman in 2nd.

[quote name="Tator tots" post="1033909" timestamp="1313097373"]
wow bobcat 55. kevin braxton? the kid NEVER played for Liberty. his brother was decent, the kid watched from the sidelines everyday  WISHING he could playt for liberty
[/quote]Looking at yalls season last year, maybe yall should have played him. Lmao !! :D ;D

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1033781" timestamp="1313082153"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=86384.msg1033715#msg1033715 date=1313076700]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86384.msg1033695#msg1033695 date=1313074040]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your right I should've taken you at your word when you said two players that sucked vs winning teams magically got great in 1 year oh yeah I forgot they are 16 instead of 15 now that's a huge difference  ::). They gave it to him because he had 800 yards plus yards that came in 8 of his 11 games vs teams with a combined win total of 19 as a SO. He won't win Jr of they year ;)
[/quote]
Your still dogging our players and not saying any players that are going to step up for your team, ask your secondary if Fitz and Jones suck, every monday night this summer they got to stand and watch these 2 score at will, Huffman is a passing team and Liberty is balanced but we destroyed them in 7 on 7, now I know it's different in pads, but like I said without DeBerry, Whitwher, Julian, the O-Line and key defensive players I don't see much going for you guys. Also we return our leading receiver Jake Vaught who didn't even get to play against Huffman due to surgery.

[quote name="SetX6" post="1034070" timestamp="1313119686"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86384.msg1033781#msg1033781 date=1313082153]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Your still dogging our players and not saying any players that are going to step up for your team, ask your secondary if Fitz and Jones suck, every monday night this summer they got to stand and watch these 2 score at will, Huffman is a passing team and Liberty is balanced but we destroyed them in 7 on 7, now I know it's different in pads, but like I said without DeBerry, Whitwher, Julian, the O-Line and key defensive players I don't see much going for you guys. Also we return our leading receiver Jake Vaught who didn't even get to play against Huffman due to surgery.
[/quote]

Everything that can be said about this game has been said already. I have posted who will "step up" and carry the load this in the fifty other threads about this topic. We can argue forever, but the bottom line is, no one is gonna change thier opinion until it is settled on the field.  Good luck to liberty this (exept of course when you play Huffman) I hope both teams stay healthy throughout the season.

BTW isnt Jones is your leading  receiver not Vaught? And 7 on 7 carries little to no wait in the out come of the season.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1034029" timestamp="1313114866"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=86384.msg1034018#msg1034018 date=1313114229]
Don't know how those Panthers look on the field but saw the team this evening @ Casa Don Boni  @4 pm and a pretty good group of youngsters that looked w/hunger in their eyes :D
[/quote]Thousands of those across Texas this time of year.  ;)
[/quote]Oh lol. I hope they are better at football than picking out mexican food restaurants. Everybody knows Mas Amigos is the best mexican food restaurant in Liberty County !!

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1034078" timestamp="1313120311"]
[quote author=SetX6 link=topic=86384.msg1034070#msg1034070 date=1313119686]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86384.msg1033781#msg1033781 date=1313082153]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Everything that can be said about this game has been said already. I have posted who will "step up" and carry the load this in the fifty other threads about this topic. We can argue forever, but the bottom line is, no one is gonna change thier opinion until it is settled on the field.  Good luck to liberty this (exept of course when you play Huffman) I hope both teams stay healthy throughout the season.

BTW isnt Jones is your leading  receiver not Vaught? And 7 on 7 carries little to no wait in the out come of the season.
[/quote]
Jones and Vaught had about the same amount of yards when he went out, but finally a post that makes since.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1033816" timestamp="1313086958"]
[glow=red,2,300][/glow][quote author=dodiej link=topic=86384.msg1033677#msg1033677 date=1313072176]

[/quote]LOL!! No way would a kid move from H-D to Liberty to play football. Although we have had Liberty kids move from Liberty to H-D. Tyree Patterson a few years back is a good example. This year Kevin Braxton moved from Liberty. H-D's tradition is in another league compared to Liberty.
[/quote]Keeping dreaming lol

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1033816" timestamp="1313086958"]
[glow=red,2,300][/glow][quote author=dodiej link=topic=86384.msg1033677#msg1033677 date=1313072176]

[/quote]

i kno both personally.. very close.. and trust they moved cuz they couldnt play in liberty not because hd is better.. check his fb.. get a hobby old man... haha!! and kevin although he's my cousin an i love him.. wasn't even starting here.. congrats on being so happy..

Guest twag11
[quote name="dreski" post="1034440" timestamp="1313188232"]
[quote author=2% Milk link=topic=86384.msg1034093#msg1034093 date=1313122724]
all i care about is watching Kelly whoop Liberty's butt    ;D
[/quote]

ya'll barely got the win last year.. check jones' and fitz' stats from that game..
[/quote]18 returning starters for Kelly this year. It'll be a good game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed