Midnight Madness in Evadale

The Evadale Rebels will take the field at 12:01 AM in the morning in full pads. The Rebels will open the door for the real start of high school football in Evadale and in Texas.

When head coach Mark Williams began this seven years ago I don't think anyone could have imagined just how big a deal it has begun. The cheerleaders, former players, parents, grandparents and just people that make up the Rebel Nation will decend upon The Battlefield just to watch a couple of hours of practice.

I have had two sons play for the Rebels and I have lots of kids from our church involved in the program. I am thankful for a coach like Mark Williams and all of his staff for the job they do and the opportunity to be involved with the Rebels. I know that their are plenty of others who share my admiration and excitement about all the aspects of the Rebel athletic progam.

As one of my good friends says, "Wac Em Rebels!"...See you at midnight.

Just got back from Midnight Madness. Another great atmosphere at Evadale!

QB position will be a battle. No Devon Murphy, decided not to play football, disappointing to say the least.

All in all, good practice. Got to catch up with my friends on the Rebel coaching staff. Also chatted with my buddies Dave Hofferth (KBMT), Alex Cawley (KFDM) and Gina Mizell (BE), nice time.

Most important, I DIDN"T GET MOSQUITO BIT!!!!

Hopefully I'll get some pics up later today.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder