Bridge City players like chances against WO-S

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="1032627" timestamp="1312836484"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=86283.msg1032623#msg1032623 date=1312836001]
BC has a good team with an outstanding QB. I feel like if you stop him they're done. I watched this kid last year against Kirbyville and i believe the cats underestimated him. We didn't adjust to his style of play until like the begining of the 4th qtr and thats when our defense really pressured Menard and Quentin Jacko picked him off several times.
[/quote]

BC will have alot of tallent on offense, with menard and clark returning in the backfield they will have an awsome run game and also having dishon at wideout to throw to im sure kirbyville will have there hands full.
[/quote]
Yea Dishon is an elite player.....what kind of defense the cardinals will have? No doubt it will be a good game but Kirbyville got that speed everywhere and Menard is one of them Tim Tebow type QB. ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="1032621" timestamp="1312835742"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=86283.msg1032614#msg1032614 date=1312834970]
@Setxfootball....why shouldn't i be?? I mean we're young but still......BC gonna get that hat brought to them. It sound like they overlooking the rest of they schedule and highly concentrating on just WOS.
[/quote]

My cards dont have to beat kirbyville to win district.. I mean thats gonna be a goal when they come across them and it will be a thriller just like last year, but to win 21-3A district title they must defeat the one and only WOS Mustangs and connot forget about the Silsbee Tigers there in this race also. Not that there overlooking k-ville but you get what im trying to say  8)
[/quote]

So there's only 3 teams in District 21-3A this year???

Menard is a very important part of the Cards offense both mentally and physically, he is hard to stop because he can do so many things to hurt you, but I agree IF you can pressure him and get him out of his rhythm that's 90% of the offense, that's just how good this kid is.

Hunter Clark 2nd team all district is a back that can and does get the job done. I don't know much about the O/L but it's up to them to give Menard time to do what he needs to do.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder