What's Your Favorite Football Stadium To Visit?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1027939" timestamp="1311604053"]
[quote author=shovel link=topic=85952.msg1027932#msg1027932 date=1311602969]
From a homer point of view, nothing beats the Reservation. The concessions, however, are poor. The Butch is my favorite local stadium for away games. The stadium is awesome! Plus, the smoked turkey legs and popcorn balls make for the best Friday night game food anywhere!
[/quote]I love those smoked turkey legs!
[/quote]

Man, I planned on trying one of those turkey legs @ the Butch, but the game I went too, happened to be the same day we lost to KP, so wasn't thinking clearly and I forgot get one.  I'll have have go catch a game there this year.

Ummm smokey turkey legs @ Da Butch are good stuff.Now my cousin over @ the Ant Mound has crossed all breeds of turkeys and come up w/a 3 legged turkey.I asked him how do they taste?He said nobody from BH could catch 1 so he asked if I'd get a Daytonite to catch 1 to see ;) ;D ;D

[quote name="Eagle11" post="1027996" timestamp="1311625455"]
I do enjoy going to the small school games......1A and 2A......some great atmosphere as well as some good food too.
[/quote]Yessir! I went to a 2A state-semifinal game and one of the six-man state title games on the same day. Crowd roar was at the same fever pitch as a 5A game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124