North Forest ISD is finished.

Guest ECBucFan

I knew it would come sooner than later. I feel for the kids there. Lot of good athletes there. Just not enough disapline. A good program is what they need. Hope they find a school with a decent program. Hate to see our district lose a team. Will have to search for a tenth game next season now.  :'(

[quote name="knightrider" post="1024059" timestamp="1310506160"]
I knew it would come sooner than later. I feel for the kids there. Lot of good athletes there. Just not enough disapline. A good program is what they need. Hope they find a school with a decent program. Hate to see our district lose a team. Will have to search for a tenth game next season now.  :'(
[/quote]
;) pick us, pick us.  Lol

Signs were there back in 2008 when the NF band showed up @ Dayton for a fb game and they had T shirts and shorts for uni's.Later during Basketball they had T shirts w/duct tape numbers.School board and admin.took off w/ most of the $$$$$$.Add to the mess of 2 HS w/bordering neighborhoods that cannot get along.Reason #1-I never attended a NF/Smiley game over there.Sadly I left the King game @ half last yr.in thinking a riot of such was in the makin.Same bordering neighborhoods :( :( :( :(

Well, it doesn't appear that this year will be effected as the NFISD will be allowed to conduct business this year.  But I guess that will affect the realignment.

A few school districts around here need to take a real good look at this and see what can happen if things don't improve.

Guest UHCoog14
It would seem that NF would be in the same district with the other HISD schools.
What are the chances Huffman is at 4A numbers by that time? If they are, they could be a possible replacement.

Sheer Numbers of schools bordering NF ISD will get an influx of est.2,000 HS students and unknown numbers from jr.high that will push bordering school enrollments into larger classifications.Sheldon-Humble-N Shore will likely get the most students.Sadly the division among HS friends will not be welcomed among neighbors as kids get scattered into other dists.Some of those have problems of their own.HISD in buget shortfall laying off teachers will not help this mess.

Sadly in past yrs.to play golf @ Brock Park city of Hstn.course you'd better be playing w/a set of 845's (8 shot-45's)to save your wallet/jewelry from thieves on 4 wheelers.City put up a tall cyclone fence for protection.Homes in surrounding subd.look like prisons w/spiked iron fences and bars on houses.No pun intended towards the students but parents must be held accountable and sadly they've failed miserably on making a differance in their community.Lakewood Church along w/numerous bussinesses have moved out.Wishing for a decent resolution quickly for the kiddos.

Guest octfeb
Maybe Kingwood Park could be put back in District 19? If that were to happen, Brenham most likely would never have to play them again in the playoffs... ;)

19-4a will not p/u another school and will play a 7 team dist like 20-4a.NF had close #'s to be re-alighned 5a so maybe they'll merge NF w/1 of the Hstn.4a schools w/sm.3a #'s.Busing those kids will be the issue and exp.HISD will bear the $$$$$$$.

[quote name="liltex" post="1024075" timestamp="1310507781"]
Sheer Numbers of schools bordering NF ISD will get an influx of est.2,000 HS students and unknown numbers from jr.high that will push bordering school enrollments into larger classifications.Sheldon-Humble-N Shore will likely get the most students.Sadly the division among HS friends will not be welcomed among neighbors as kids get scattered into other dists.Some of those have problems of their own.HISD in buget shortfall laying off teachers will not help this mess.
[/quote]
I think Aldine ISD would get the biggest jump. I had heard talk a while back about the district being annexed into Aldine.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1024102" timestamp="1310514429"]
Maybe Kingwood Park could be put back in District 19? If that were to happen, Brenham most likely would never have to play them again in the playoffs... ;)
[/quote]

Unless KP won 19-4A...  Then we could see them in the second round. ;D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1024179" timestamp="1310535958"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=85670.msg1024102#msg1024102 date=1310514429]
[/quote]

Unless KP won 19-4A...  Then we could see them in the second round. ;D
[/quote] true.. but don't see that anywhere in the near future, IF they were to be put back in our district.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1024247" timestamp="1310568473"]
If Kingwood Park goes to 19-4A, it will be a 9 team district because Humble ISD mate Humble will come along as well.
[/quote] Kingwood Park was in 19-4A when they first started I think 3 years ago.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83