Best Coaching Staff?

Brenham, Friendswood and Katy would be my choices. All three of these schools compete in every sport from top to bottom. Now if we are talking just football then you could throw in a bunch of other schools, but for Coaching Staff from the AD down these schools are the best. For my homer picks it would be PNG , Nederland and BH ;D These three also compete in all sports just not at the level of my top three.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="speveto" post="1027640" timestamp="1311453141"]
This is easy. Everyone knows that Silsbee has the best coaches.  I am predicting that Silsbee will go undefeated this year.
[/quote]

What is your problem with Silsbee, speveto?

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Rizon" post="1027673" timestamp="1311464699"]
I believe he is poking at AAW.
[/quote]

Then why doesn't speveto just support his Mustangs and save his sarcasm for a site that might appreciate it.?

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="1027742" timestamp="1311516322"]
[quote author=Rizon link=topic=85389.msg1027673#msg1027673 date=1311464699]
[/quote]

Then why doesn't speveto just support his Mustangs and save his sarcasm for a site that might appreciate it.?
[/quote]

Seriously...have you ever read AAW's comments? He makes comments like that all the time...so with him being a moderator of this site then this site must appreciate it. I'm not saying I agree with the comments, I'm just saying what I see.

Guest Brubaker
Nederland keeps their qb healthy and you'll remember why Larry Neumann is one of if not the top coaches and staffs in the area.  Nederland's gonna be freakin good this year, mark this down, NEDERLAND's gonna be scarry good.

[quote name="Brubaker" post="1027900" timestamp="1311567406"]
Nederland keeps their qb healthy and you'll remember why Larry Neumann is one of if not the top coaches and staffs in the area.  Nederland's gonna be freakin good this year, mark this down, NEDERLAND's gonna be scarry good.
[/quote]I hope Nederland finally gets back on track---they have not been the same since that 63-0 game a few seasons back.

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="1027742" timestamp="1311516322"]
[/quote]

[/quote]                when i post something about WOS, it gets deleted by a person from silsbee.  so i decided to support silsbee. a person from silsbee posted a video of a very good LB from silsbee, who tore  WOS up last year.  i asked for someone to tell me what the final score of that game was  because that video made  the players on the WOS team look terrible.  my post got deleted by someone from silsbee. 

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="speveto" post="1027954" timestamp="1311610560"]
[quote author=tigersvoice link=topic=85389.msg1027742#msg1027742 date=1311516322]
[/quote]

[/quote]                 when i post something about WOS, it gets deleted by a person from silsbee.  so i decided to support silsbee. a person from silsbee posted a video of a very good LB from silsbee, who tore  WOS up last year.  i asked for someone to tell me what the final score of that game was  because that video made  the players on the WOS team look terrible.  my post got deleted by someone from silsbee. 
[/quote]

Well, thanks for the explanation.  But speveto, WE ALL know that you
do not support Silsbee athletics in any form or fashion.  My deal is that you seem to be the number one "Bad mouther" of anything Silsbee and I just wanted to know why that is.  Now I know. 8)

The Staff's that love their job,the kiddo's,and their community and it's support and SETX has alot of great coaches putting in countless hrs.on salaries.Now I'll ask,how many of you will work extra hrs.for no more pay.Thank a Coach whoever they are now and then ;) ::) ;)

[quote name="liltex" post="1028088" timestamp="1311641881"]
The Staff's that love their job,the kiddo's,and their community and it's support and SETX has alot of great coaches putting in countless hrs.on salaries.Now I'll ask,how many of you will work extra hrs.for no more pay.Thank a Coach whoever they are now and then ;) ::) ;)
[/quote]

Me! it's called being on a Salary ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1028202" timestamp="1311682459"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=85389.msg1028088#msg1028088 date=1311641881]
[/quote]

Me! it's called being on a Salary ;D
[/quote]

I can think of a couple coaches I would have paid extra to leave early.  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder