I AM SHOCKED! Dravanti Johnson

It amazes me that noone has talked about Dravanti Johnson a whole lot. This young man had impressed me and is getting offers from some top D1 colleges...A&M' date=' UT, Texas Tech, Florida...You name it. This guy is only a jr. and is playing like a man possest. What do ya'll think?[/b']

I think that when he gets to be a senior and polishes his playing a little more, you will begin to hear about him.

As a Tech alum, I would love for the Red Raiders to land this guy...

I understand that his father played for tech in the early 80's....

I've seen his clips on rivals.com and he looks good....especially with that size and speed...

I really believe that he will be a 3 star ranking from rivals, maybe 4...

Yes he needs more hype!!! Its funny that he has offers from major DI programs yet people on this board are asking what his number is.....

maybe it has something to do with where he goes to school and the coaches not whoring him out....maybe trying to keep him focused ...I don't know, maybe im reaching

If there is one thing Neumann doesnt do' date=' its promote his players... There should be schools gawking over Mosley, And Johnson for that matter... There have been several players over the years that played for Neumann that had a lot of talent and could have gone to a big school, but Neumann doesnt franchise his players enough it seems like??[/quote']

I can't think of several... but a few that I thought could play D-1 if not for baseball were...

Brad Sullivan--- not as a QB though

Dustin Hood

Also, I thought that these two had the size and speed to play D-1..

Troy Sumrall

Ryan Piletere

I definitely think Micah can play D-1. I would love to see him go somewhere like Tech or U of H, a place that would utilize his running and receiving skills. Any word on how the recruiting is going and who is recruiting him?

I can't think of several... but a few that I thought could play D-1 if not for baseball were...

Brad Sullivan--- not as a QB though

Dustin Hood

Also' date=' I thought that these two had the size and speed to play D-1..

Troy Sumrall

Ryan Piletere

I definitely think Micah can play D-1. I would love to see him go somewhere like Tech or U of H, a place that would utilize his running and receiving skills. Any word on how the recruiting is going and who is recruiting him?[/quote']

Mr. Mosley, please dont take what I said out of context, I dont think he 'screws' players. Coach Neumann, in my opinion is the greatest thing to happen to Nederland. It was a topic that was mentioned a while back and I was reinstating the fact that it just doesnt seem like our players ever go anywhere big, maybe it always is the players fault or the parents fault... it very well could be that they choose not to play football, and/or choose another sport over football (i.e. baseball seems to be the norm). I am not casting stones, it was just a thought.

Mr. Mosley' date=' please dont take what I said out of context, I dont think he 'screws' players. Coach Neumann, in my opinion is the greatest thing to happen to Nederland. It was a topic that was mentioned a while back and I was reinstating the fact that it just doesnt seem like our players ever go anywhere big, maybe it always is the players fault or the parents fault... it very well could be that they choose not to play football, and/or choose another sport over football (i.e. baseball seems to be the norm). I am not casting stones, it was just a thought.[/quote']

Sullivan, Barbay, Sumrall, Askew, Yoder... Again I say, would you chill out?? It wasnt meant to cast stones at Neumann or anyone else for that matter, I simply stated an opinion, which is solely my opinion, not yours. Message boards and forums are for opinions... I didnt say anything negative about Neumann (in fact I praised him)... and I may be completely wrong in my assessment, maybe we just never have D1 athletes.. I could be completely wrong... Just try and calm down some...

Sullivan' date=' Barbay, Sumrall, Askew, Yoder... Again I say, would you chill out?? It wasnt meant to cast stones at Neumann or anyone else for that matter, I simply stated an opinion, which is solely my opinion, not yours. Message boards and forums are for opinions... I didnt say anything negative about Neumann (in fact I praised him)... and I may be completely wrong in my assessment, maybe we just never have D1 athletes.. I could be completely wrong... Just try and calm down some...[/quote']

Thanks James! I appreciate that.. And I think you are great about how involved you are.... Too often there are kids who are phenomenal on the field but dont have the parental support like you! See ya saturday...
If you ever get involved in a conversation with someone who thinks our coaching staff does not back the boys who want to go to the next level have them call me. They do a tremendous job. Again keep doing what you do we all appreciate your work. See ya Saturday and the next Saturday, same place same time just different opponent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree former pirate... Mosley would be a great fullback but would need to put on a lot of weight probably...

Yeah maybe a little weight, but programs with passing games and spread offenses like the smaller speedy FBs. He would fit the mold if he could get to maybe 230lbs. and still run relatively fast. Amazing talent and he seems to be very coachable. I really hope he gets something.

GoDogs, you edited your post, what did it say before you edited it? Truth is you have absolutely no idea... ZERO idea what Neumann and his coaching staff do for their players... so you are right, it is just an opinion based on ZERO Fact. Do you think James has an idea of what Neumann has done or will do for his son to pursue football beyond high school???? Interesting that he would defend him so vehemently. You throw things out that incite strong emotions, like you say it's just message board, then you tell folks to chill out when they respond. Take your own advice it's just a message board, don't get all riled up when James tells you his OPINION, which is based on more fact.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn