BH's Turf (Updated Pics 8/19/11)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to get a few pics this evening. They are working on the track as well. I think the work on the stands will begin when the field and track are done. I do think it is kinda crazy to be spending money like this with the school financing the way it is. The visitors stands needed enlarging but the field was not in bad shape. It is the keeping up with the Jonses effect.

[quote name="dodiej" post="1026617" timestamp="1311201526"]
nothing like a new field to get beat on..  ??? lol maybe ya'll should focus that mula on your all-world debate team that keeps gettin referred to..
[/quote]

Oh no another Dayton poster! When is the inbreeding going to STOP ;D I know it hard getting your butt handed to you by BH 11 out of the 12 months in the year, but that's know reason to hate :-*

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BHFAN" post="1026846" timestamp="1311252424"]
[quote author=dodiej link=topic=84732.msg1026617#msg1026617 date=1311201526]
nothing like a new field to get beat on..  ??? lol maybe ya'll should focus that mula on your all-world debate team that keeps gettin referred to..
[/quote]

Oh no another Dayton poster! When is the inbreeding going to STOP ;D I know [b]it= it's[/b] hard getting your butt handed to you by BH 11 out of the 12 months in the year, but that's [b]know=no[/b] reason to hate :-*
[/quote] you sure your not a BH transplant from inbred Dayton? Just asking?  :-\
Can't wait to see the new field. And I hope them dilapidated visitor stands are complete come game day.

[/quote]

Oh no another Dayton poster! When is the inbreeding going to STOP ;D I know it hard getting your butt handed to you by BH 11 out of the 12 months in the year, but that's know reason to hate :-*
[/quote]How's that summer basketball team doing against the Broncos?

[quote name="octfeb" post="1026856" timestamp="1311254514"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=84732.msg1026846#msg1026846 date=1311252424]
[/quote]

Oh no another Dayton poster! When is the inbreeding going to STOP ;D I know [b]it= it's[/b] hard getting your butt handed to you by BH 11 out of the 12 months in the year, but that's [b]know=no[/b] reason to hate :-*
[/quote] you sure your not a BH transplant from inbred Dayton? Just asking?  :-\
Can't wait to see the new field. And I hope them dilapidated visitor stands are complete come game day.
[/quote]

You and me both ;D Oh and thanks for the word leason ;D I never no when to use no and know ::) well now i do ;D

ps Yes I no i did it again! Crap and again! I'll work on it 8)

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1026860" timestamp="1311255294"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

The Broncos play basketball ???

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1026899" timestamp="1311262204"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=84732.msg1026860#msg1026860 date=1311255294]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]If you have not found out yet....you will. There is a much higher chance that Dayton sweeps BH in basketball this upcoming season that BH comes within 30 points in football---take that to the bank and cash it.

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1026957" timestamp="1311268387"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=84732.msg1026899#msg1026899 date=1311262204]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=84732.msg1026860#msg1026860 date=1311255294]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]If you have not found out yet....you will. There is a much higher chance that Dayton sweeps BH in basketball this upcoming season that BH comes within 30 points in football---take that to the bank and cash it.
[/quote]

ohhhhhh I beg to differ :D Bronco's will have a harder time scoring against the eagle D this year! Just keep thinking that you will be playing the same team as last year 8)

The biggest thing about Barbers Hill that will not change is you do not have any speed.  You have not had any on the football field since you moved into the district and it will not happen this year.  You all hired the wrong guy to fit your program and kids.  He brought a bunch of North Texas coaches in here that thought they were gurus and they got schooled.  His defensive coordinator talked about how the Dayton defense was a trick defense and the offense was not very good.  That did not work out well for him.  The sooner you admit that the sooner you all can move on and get better fit.  You all need a finesse guy, one that will throw it 50 times a game because your players do not want to hit anybody in the lip.  Well they might if they could catch anybody.

[/quote]

[/quote]

not even from dayton.. smh at your ignorance.. you shouldnt assume things kid..

[quote name="SETEXFan" post="1027111" timestamp="1311282819"]
The biggest thing about Barbers Hill that will not change is you do not have any speed.  You have not had any on the football field since you moved into the district and it will not happen this year.  You all hired the wrong guy to fit your program and kids.  He brought a bunch of North Texas coaches in here that thought they were gurus and they got schooled.  His defensive coordinator talked about how the Dayton defense was a trick defense and the offense was not very good.  That did not work out well for him.  The sooner you admit that the sooner you all can move on and get better fit.  You all need a finesse guy, one that will throw it 50 times a game because your players do not want to hit anybody in the lip.  Well they might if they could catch anybody.
[/quote]

Dumbest post ever award! This coach played you guys on the 4th game of the year in his carear at BH. It's amazing that you are dumb enough to believe that a coach can or should have a team ready to perform at the level Dayton plays in that short of time. You have no idea about the program and what should be here at BH. Speed is a great thing to have on your team but it isn't everything (Ask North Forest) Discipline is what makes a team and if you can get both speed and discipline then you can have a great team. LaMarque is a good example of this, If you get a coach in their that can get those boys discipline and buy into the system then you can have state rings for years! 

[quote name="B.M.F." post="1027142" timestamp="1311287777"]
Nice. That cut deep didn't it eagle fans?!? It sucks when the truth is dropped on you. Awesome
[/quote]

No truth just another ENVY post by an uniformed Daytonite ;D Followed by a cheer leader post 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1027311" timestamp="1311338648"]
[quote author=SETEXFan link=topic=84732.msg1027111#msg1027111 date=1311282819]
[/quote]

Dumbest post ever award! This coach played you guys on the 4th game of the year in his carear at BH. It's amazing that you are dumb enough to believe that a coach can or should have a team ready to perform at the level Dayton plays in that short of time. You have no idea about the program and what should be here at BH. Speed is a great thing to have on your team but it isn't everything (Ask North Forest) Discipline is what makes a team and if you can get both speed and discipline then you can have a great team. LaMarque is a good example of this, If you get a coach in their that can get those boys discipline and buy into the system then you can have state rings for years! 
[/quote]You were personally DUMB ENOUGH  to believe it as I believe you posted before last years game that BH was gonna give Dayton a beat down--how did that work out?

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1027315" timestamp="1311339070"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=84732.msg1027311#msg1027311 date=1311338648]
The biggest thing about Barbers Hill that will not change is you do not have any speed.  You have not had any on the football field since you moved into the district and it will not happen this year.  You all hired the wrong guy to fit your program and kids.  He brought a bunch of North Texas coaches in here that thought they were gurus and they got schooled.  His defensive coordinator talked about how the Dayton defense was a trick defense and the offense was not very good.  That did not work out well for him.  The sooner you admit that the sooner you all can move on and get better fit.  You all need a finesse guy, one that will throw it 50 times a game because your players do not want to hit anybody in the lip.  Well they might if they could catch anybody.
[/quote]

[/quote]You were personally DUMB ENOUGH  to believe it as I believe you posted before last years game that BH was gonna give Dayton a beat down--how did that work out?
[/quote]

Wrong again! Go find where i posted that. I posted that Dayton would never beat us by 50 (in which they did) :'( In fact I don't think that i have ever posted that we would beat Dayton by any huge amount. Now I may have been joking in some threads that went crazy last year, but each year starts the same here at SETXsports one BH person has the audacity to believe that their team can compete (Not Beat) ,but compete with Dayton then all of you idiots get on here bashing.

ENVY you got it bad ;D Just be glad Dayton is good at something :-*

The title of this thread is BH'sTurf not Dayton and BH. Go back to the begining and see who the first Dayton Idiot was that jumped the thread......umm oh yeah it was you ;D

By Diamond J
"new turf or not a butt whippin is on the way" ::)

[quote name="dodiej" post="1027200" timestamp="1311298614"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

not even from dayton.. smh at your ignorance.. you shouldnt assume things kid..
[/quote]

My bad you are from Liberty ;D Think i would of stuck with Dayton ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1027329" timestamp="1311342907"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=84732.msg1027315#msg1027315 date=1311339070]
The biggest thing about Barbers Hill that will not change is you do not have any speed.  You have not had any on the football field since you moved into the district and it will not happen this year.  You all hired the wrong guy to fit your program and kids.  He brought a bunch of North Texas coaches in here that thought they were gurus and they got schooled.  His defensive coordinator talked about how the Dayton defense was a trick defense and the offense was not very good.  That did not work out well for him.  The sooner you admit that the sooner you all can move on and get better fit.  You all need a finesse guy, one that will throw it 50 times a game because your players do not want to hit anybody in the lip.  Well they might if they could catch anybody.
[/quote]

[/quote]You were personally DUMB ENOUGH  to believe it as I believe you posted before last years game that BH was gonna give Dayton a beat down--how did that work out?
[/quote]

Wrong again! Go find where i posted that. I posted that Dayton would never beat us by 50 (in which they did) :'( In fact I don't think that i have ever posted that we would beat Dayton by any huge amount. Now I may have been joking in some threads that went crazy last year, but each year starts the same here at SETXsports one BH person has the audacity to believe that their team can compete (Not Beat) ,but compete with Dayton then all of you idiots get on here bashing.

The title of this thread is BH'sTurf not Dayton and BH. Go back to the begining and see who the first Dayton Idiot was that jumped the thread......umm oh yeah it was you ;D

By Diamond J
[/quote] Joking or not you did say BH was gonna put a beat down on the Broncs or something VERY close to those words---and your butt whippin' is on the way

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1027339" timestamp="1311345328"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=84732.msg1027329#msg1027329 date=1311342907]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=84732.msg1027315#msg1027315 date=1311339070]
[/quote]

[/quote]

By Diamond J
[/quote] Joking or not you did say BH was gonna put a beat down on the Broncs or something VERY close to those words---[b]and your butt whippin' is on the way[/b][/quote]

Well after taking one all year I guess you guys deserve at least one shot at us. Hope it works out for ya ;D

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1027384" timestamp="1311353625"]
Dayton won last year in convincing fashion they will have to earn it this year. Either way there will be crow soup for someone.
[/quote]

You aint lying ;D I have eaten a bunch, but i think i'm starting to like it ;D PS I'm posting stadium pic shortly just got back

I can assure you I am way more informed on this game than you are. 

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1027313" timestamp="1311338799"]
[quote author=B.M.F. link=topic=84732.msg1027142#msg1027142 date=1311287777]
Nice. That cut deep didn't it eagle fans?!? It sucks when the truth is dropped on you. Awesome
[/quote]

No truth just another ENVY post by an uniformed Daytonite ;D Followed by a cheer leader post 8)
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami