WO-S Names Offensive and Defensive Coordinators

Coach Thompson wasted little time in naming his coordinators.  The new defensive coordinator is a familiar face in Orange County, Coach Mike Pierce.  Welcome back, Coach Pierce!

The offensive coordinator is also a familiar name, Coach Stan Hodges, who is a former head coach as Kountze who most recently coached at Deer Park. Welcome to the family, Coach Hodges!

http://kogt.com/kogt_sports.htm

[quote name="skipper" post="1016129" timestamp="1307115964"]
The Kids At WO-S Are Loving This  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Two Of The BEST Around,Coach (T)  Super Job ByGetting Two Of The Best
[/quote]not true at all..... this statement is far from the truth! !!!!

[quote name="One4All" post="1016492" timestamp="1307242924"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=84719.msg1016129#msg1016129 date=1307115964]
The Kids At WO-S Are Loving This  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Two Of The BEST Around,Coach (T)  Super Job ByGetting Two Of The Best
[/quote]not true at all..... this statement is far from the truth! !!!!
[/quote]

You're right.....skipper didn't include enough smileys!  Make sure you get it right next time, skipper!

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1016654" timestamp="1307324229"]
Pierce will run the 50. From what I've been able to find out, Hodges runs a bunch out of the "I". Looks like he runs about 70% of the time.
[/quote]

It would be nice to see WO-S more physical(I-formation).......

[quote name="WOS1986" post="1016739" timestamp="1307373993"]
I am sorry since I am so anxious to know the schedule. Anyone know the schedule yet? I notice most of other teams already post the schedule not WOS.
[/quote]

The schedules are at the top of the high school football forum

[quote name="VNUPE" post="1016672" timestamp="1307326686"]
Does anyone know why Hodges was the choice for OC?  Does anyone at least have an opinion? Id be glad to hear it.
[/quote]

I don't know why Hodges was picked. To my knowledge, most coaches don't broadcast their reasons for selecting certain assistant Coaches nor are they required to.

I trust in Coach Thompson's judgement for what is best for his team. That's my opinion.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1016765" timestamp="1307381989"]
[quote author=VNUPE link=topic=84719.msg1016672#msg1016672 date=1307326686]
Does anyone know why Hodges was the choice for OC?  Does anyone at least have an opinion? Id be glad to hear it.
[/quote]

I don't know why Hodges was picked. To my knowledge, most coaches don't broadcast their reasons for selecting certain assistant Coaches nor are they required to.

I trust in Coach Thompson's judgement for what is best for his team. That's my opinion.
[/quote]

Ditto.

[quote name="VNUPE" post="1016826" timestamp="1307392442"]
I wasn't implying that he should broadcast his reason. Everyone has their opinion on everything else, so I just wanted to hear the expert take on this. If not, I'll just have to wait and see.
[/quote]

I'm taking the wait and see approach, like you. I'm sure someone will eventually come along with an opinion, though.

[quote name="VNUPE" post="1017089" timestamp="1307488111"]
We have the athletes for it Gas!
[/quote]

Yes we do! I hope this is true!

Search Youtube for the "The Pistol Offense" and "The Pistol Spread Offense" and check it out. I could DEFINITELY see that working for us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder