Former Dayton star QB Green leaving Nebraska

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="rollinac" post="1015759" timestamp="1306957178"]
Maybe he'll finally look at where he should have gone in the first place TAMU....although they're pretty loaded there already!  Oh well, not for me to say anyway....good luck to the young man.
[/quote]He wouldnt play a down for A&M. thats that boy Johnny's team after this season.

He looked awful good at the M&W game for a kid that should have been getting ready for his senior prom. He just has a certain poise about him. I was impressed that he did as well as he did with only being in CS for a short time. Joeckel looked pretty good too, but Johnny Boy definitely looked the best of the backups. I hope Sherman gets him some snaps this fall and he builds on that during next spring and is confident and ready to take the reigns next fall. Him and Trey Williams will be a dynamic duo in the Ags backfield for years to come.

[quote name="Rizon" post="1016560" timestamp="1307304096"]
So what happens if Cody and Johnson both end up at Lamar? Will Johnson stay if Cody beats him out or will he change positions? Or if Johnson were to beat Cody out, what would happen?
[/quote]
Has Johnson been annointed the Starting QB at LU?
Prewitt had a pretty good spring. While I expect Johnson to push Prewitt pretty hard I thought the QB spot was still undetermined? Maybe I missed it.

Green will tear up the SLC!

[quote name="badndn" post="1017201" timestamp="1307543251"]
[quote author=Rizon link=topic=84700.msg1016560#msg1016560 date=1307304096]
So what happens if Cody and Johnson both end up at Lamar? Will Johnson stay if Cody beats him out or will he change positions? Or if Johnson were to beat Cody out, what would happen?
[/quote]
Has Johnson been annointed the Starting QB at LU?
Prewitt had a pretty good spring. While I expect Johnson to push Prewitt pretty hard I thought the QB spot was still undetermined? Maybe I missed it.

Green will tear up the SLC!
[/quote]maybe and maybe not-we will see.......... but I would bet if he winds up in the SLC it is at Texas State

True dat but on the other hand da man dat recruited him for the school may have made some promised opportunities that did not happen as stated.As for Cody's case it's not a case of grades that's making a change in schools ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami