The Official BH Envy Thread

[quote name="liltex" post="1016324" timestamp="1307203691"]
Nothing to envy I figure if we can't score 1 td but get inside the 30-8 times that's 24 pts.and prolly enuff on turf or grass :D
[/quote]

I'll take the 24 just leaft that 54 crap at your house ;D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1016757" timestamp="1307379899"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=84539.msg1016324#msg1016324 date=1307203691]
Nothing to envy I figure if we can't score 1 td but get inside the 30-8 times that's 24 pts.and prolly enuff on turf or grass :D
[/quote]

I'll take the 24 just leaft that 54 crap at your house ;D
[/quote] :D :D :D :D

who farted?

[move]                                                                                                                                                              [size=10pt]another stellar post from yours truly, tyrone p biggums  [/size]                                                                                                          [/move]

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1017731" timestamp="1307743520"]
who farted?

[move]                                                                                                                                                               [size=10pt]another stellar post from yours truly, tyrone p biggums  [/size]                                                                                                           [/move]
[/quote]
and he's back  ;D ;D :D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1017771" timestamp="1307758163"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=84539.msg1017731#msg1017731 date=1307743520]
who farted?

[move]                                                                                                                                                               [size=10pt]another stellar post from yours truly, tyrone p biggums  [/size]                                                                                                           [/move]
[/quote]
and he's back  ;D ;D :D
[/quote]yup!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

• 1 month later...
what i cannot understand is how the ponies team is still able to play with there grades. barbers hill shouldn't have been in 4 a for a while we barely had enough kids when we got moved into it. take some of the ponies kids and takes some of the bh kids and make them take the same test and you will see bh is better. we have lives outside the gym we train and study hard. we don't just get a slap on the back if we do not have good grades. if you go and actually look at last years team there was about at most 7 seniors that started. bh had a young team. the team should be better this year with most of the starters returning.

[quote name="maddog56" post="1031666" timestamp="1312504257"]
what i cannot understand is how the ponies team is still able to play with there grades. barbers hill shouldn't have been in 4 a for a while we barely had enough kids when we got moved into it. [b]take some of the ponies kids and takes some of the bh kids and make them take the same test and you will see bh is better[/b]. we have lives outside the gym we train and study hard. we don't just get a slap on the back if we do not have good grades. if you go and actually look at last years team there was about at most 7 seniors that started. bh had a young team. the team should be better this year with most of the starters returning.
[/quote]

I'll take our best against your best in the classroom any day. You can't really be so diluted to think BH has got the market cornered on book smarts..... ::)

what i cannot understand is how the ponies team is still able to play with there grades. barbers hill shouldn't have been in 4 a for a while we barely had enough kids when we got moved into it. take some of the ponies kids and takes some of the bh kids and make them take the same test and you will see bh is better. we have lives outside the gym we train and study hard. we don't just get a slap on the back if we do not have good grades. if you go and actually look at last years team there was about at most 7 seniors that started. bh had a young team. the team should be better this year with most of the starters returning.
[/quote]

So was Daytons offense that put up 54 on yall.

Someone from Barbers Hill is really going to let this uneducated child get on here and talk about Barber's Hill education prowess with the mistakes in this young man's paragraph.  Not that I am going to be the grammar or spelling police, because I am no where near perfect, but if you are going to come on the board and talk about your education being better you better have all of your t's crossed, your i's dotted, sentences beginning with a capitol and at least know how to use the correct form of their, there, they're.  Get back in class son.

[b]w[/b]hat i cannot understand is how the ponies team is still able to play with [font=Verdana]there[/font] grades. [b]b[/b]arbers [b]h[/b]ill shouldn't have been in 4 a for a while we barely had enough kids when we got moved into it. [b]t[/b]ake some of the ponies kids and take[b]s[/b] some of the bh kids and make them take the same test and you will see bh is better. [b]w[/b]e have lives outside [u][b]of[/b][/u] the gym [u][b]and[/b][/u] we train and study hard. [b]w[/b]e don't just get a slap on the back if we do not have good grades. [b]i[/b]f you go and actually look at last years team there was about at most 7 seniors that started. bh had a young team. [b]t[/b]he team should be better this year with most of the starters returning.
[/quote]

[quote name="SETEXFan" post="1031896" timestamp="1312573126"]
Someone from Barbers Hill is really going to let this uneducated child get on here and talk about Barber's Hill education prowess with the mistakes in this young man's paragraph.  Not that I am going to be the grammar or spelling police, because I am no where near perfect, but if you are going to come on the board and talk about your education being better you better have all of your t's crossed, your i's dotted, sentences beginning with a capitol and at least know how to use the correct form of their, there, they're.  Get back in class son.

[quote author=maddog56 link=topic=84539.msg1031666#msg1031666 date=1312504257]
[b]w[/b]hat i cannot understand is how the ponies team is still able to play with [font=Verdana]there[/font] grades. [b]b[/b]arbers [b]h[/b]ill shouldn't have been in 4 a for a while we barely had enough kids when we got moved into it. [b]t[/b]ake some of the ponies kids and take[b]s[/b] some of the bh kids and make them take the same test and you will see bh is better. [b]w[/b]e have lives outside [u][b]of[/b][/u] the gym [u][b]and[/b][/u] we train and study hard. [b]w[/b]e don't just get a slap on the back if we do not have good grades. [b]i[/b]f you go and actually look at last years team there was about at most 7 seniors that started. bh had a young team. [b]t[/b]he team should be better this year with most of the starters returning.
[/quote]
[/quote]
I'm glad you posted this. I was thinking the same thing, but with my big fingers on a little keyboard, I'm really not the guy to say sumpthin...  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed