Corrigan Camden Vs. Deweyville Predictions

Guest ECBucFan

I couldn't even guess, since I know next to nothing about CC. But I do know CC must be pretty good to be where they are. If DV plays as hard as they did vs. EC, yall should do well. Good luck.

The Pirate defense gave up 2 yards against Kountze last Friday night in the first half. Kountze has some very good athletes on offense. This no doubt will be a hard hitting game. Look for the Pirates to have a big following Friday night in Sheppard ( hey Coach Hanks come over and visit Friday night).

You folks going for CC need to look at who they played this season and you will see that they had no competition, and when they did they choked. D'ville played some top notch teams and will run over CC....By the way My son is the one who made the INT and ran the ball back for a td for the D'ville JV against Buna... He also caused the fumble to get the ball back for D'ville with 1:32 left in the game.

You folks going for CC need to look at who they played this season and you will see that they had no competition' date=' and when they did they choked. D'ville played some top notch teams and will run over CC....By the way My son is the one who made the INT and ran the ball back for a td for the D'ville JV against Buna... He also caused the fumble to get the ball back for D'ville with 1:32 left in the game.[/quote']

Deweyville Pirates

Beaumont Cathedral 76-0

at Evadale 34-0

at High Island55-18

Burkeville 59-8

Hardin 57-14

at East Chambers 60-44 :roll:

oh ya this non district schedule is really tough. youve gotta be kidding me.

beaumont cathedral. evadale. please at least corrigan scheduled 3a teams. good try though. there dumbville dad. :lol:

Wk 6, Oct 13

---BYE---

7:30

Wk 7, Oct 20

Warren

29-28

Wk 8, Oct 27

at Anahuac

26-14

Wk 9, Nov 3