BH and Dayton steam roll through New districts

BH96

Both go undefeated. One in the much talked about GT district which is viewed by some as being the toughest in the state and by others on the outside looking in as being not so tuff.

The other is a first year 4A school that has upset everyone this year. After scrimmaging a tough and stout WOS team the eagles got back on track for thier 4th undefeated reagular season title.

Man is this going to stur up some DO DO. LOL :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both go undefeated. One in the much talked about GT district which is view by some as being the toughest in the state and by others on the outside looking in as being not so tuff.

The other is a first year 4A school that has upsetted eveyone this year. After scrimaging a tough and stout WOS team the eagles got back on track for thier 4th undefeated reagular season title.

Man is this going to stur up some DO DO. LOL :D

Language Lesson for the Day

Viewed

Tough

Upset (sorry to tell you, 'upsetted' is not a word)

Everyone

Scrimmaging

Their

Language Lesson for the Day

Viewed

Tough

Upset (sorry to tell you' date=' 'upsetted' is not a word)

Everyone

Scrimmaging

Their[/quote']

He he he I love it when the losers get on here and start giving spelling leasons :lol:

Hey Nederland!!! How about my post???? I need some leasons :lol:

Guest PurplePride

:lol: BH96...you crack me up! You speak the truth! :D

Nederland is really good at giving respect, a few from Central and PNG. Piratefan is great too. Not many people get on here from Lumberton because PS embarrasses them..I'll bet. I was so excited to see Nederland make it too...I have talked on different boards with them since they kicked our bootys a few years ago and have several "board" buddies! :D

I am so excited for both towns and will be even more so after we both win next week! :D

GO BRONCOS AND EAGLES! :D

Guest PurplePride

:D Aaww, this is tough because I know your supposed to root your own district on but man....Dayton & BH go way back....we have been supporting each other for years.....especially this year! I am going to be PULLING FOR THE BH EAGLES...........BUT I will SURE BE PULLING FOR THE NEDERLAND BULLDOGS TOO!

GO BRONCOS, EAGLES & BULLDOGS! :D

Guest PurplePride

:D What an awesome night! Between my Broncos, Eagles and Bulldogs winning.....it was FUN! Friday night lights...gotta love it! :D

Good night everyone......"yack" at yall tomorrow! :wink:

Wait! I agree with you Bronco1, except for one.... :wink: NOW I AM REALLY TURNING IN!......I think.......haha :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124