WOS 42 BC 6 Final/Comments

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOS 12

BC 00

Nearing the end of the 2nd Quarter......didn't get the report whether WOS kicked the field goal or not. I would assume they did make it so it should be 13-00 WOS. John Dishon is down, but haven't got the report how hurt he is. Hope that kid is okay. He has a bright future in baseball awaiting him.

all i have to say inside card is TOLD YOU SO! let's see

HF-7 KVILLE-49

BC-6 WOS-42

yeah, id say bc has a better chance than hf at winning this week.

go ahead quote me all you want on my prediction. let me remind you "28+". who's foot is in their mouth now big man??

hows all that smack talk that you've been talkin taste??

all i have to say inside card is TOLD YOU SO! let's see

HF-7 KVILLE-49

BC-6 WOS-42

yeah' date=' id say bc has a better chance than hf at winning this week.

go ahead quote me all you want on my prediction. let me remind you "28+". who's foot is in their mouth now big man??

hows all that smack talk that you've been talkin taste??[/quote']

OK, hurry up and have your orgasm, hornfrawg. I have never seen anyonre whose team lost 49-7 be so excited, but I guess I can't blame you.

Congratulations to WOS. Hope you guys go all the way!!!

Dishon only missed one play - a kickoff return - due to the injury he suffered when Earl Thomas ran over him crossing the goal line. BC played hard, but really only had one play - the big run by #20.

Great job, Stangs! The new guy on D (#10) looks like a stud!

Congrats to the Stangs on a great game. :wink:

BC killed ANY chance of an emotional win with their 1st 3 possesions - All were 3rd and 5 or 6, when a penalty made them ALL 3rd and 10 or 11. You can't compete making mistakes, especially when you have NO ROOM for error. And why wait until the 3rd quarter, when you're down by 28, to start running the fullback up the middle and the Option? DOH!

BC's "D" played good for the start of the game. We ALL know BC wasn't going to stop WO-S cold - We just needed to stall them long enough to give the BC "O" a chance to keep pace. But our techique on the edges was terrible, with NO CONTAINMENT - EVER! You can't win when your opponent has a free ticket for 8 (minimal) yards on every play around the corner.

Again, Congrats to WO-S - Go bring home a ring, and make our District look as tough as we KNOW it is!

Congrats to the Cards on a good season. You never gave up, and fought through to the end. You guys had a good year, all in all, and I'm proud of you. Now, the playcalling and tackling, .......... :oops:

We'll save that for another thread. :evil:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder