Astros

Guest jhamilton

Guest jhamilton
went to game tonite and was a sellout only to be let down again. astros may loose a hundred games but still stick with them. just hope they sell the team quick and continue to grow the farm system. i like wallace and some of the younger kids. oh well hope they win some games and bring up some of the kids like lyles and others up later this year.

Guest beechnut
Dont think that Nelson F is going to work out Drayton bc he is get lit up again................ NOONE is at the game tonite and I mean for the fourth game of the season at home? Geez

Guest beechnut
I was thinking the same thing but Lyles got jacked last year at triple A. I'm with you why not? He got jacked his first start this year. Had the third smallest crowd ever tonite @ Mmaid.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest beechnut
Sure would be nice if we could get two of three from the bucos............. Norris and Wandy got it going on and hopefully Happ and others will follow. Myers is scarring me with his efforts but hope we get to five hundred.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1007783" timestamp="1304883352"]
Nice to see that other teams blow as bad as Houston. Geez Pitts looking pretty bad.  8)
[/quote]

Good thing they took their starter out, he was shoving. lol Dumb play by the Pirates and they Astros retake the lead.

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="1007766" timestamp="1304877529"]
Bill Hall & Carlos Lee suck, I hate their effort. That is all.
[/quote]

Carlos Lee had a hustle double today.. Don't think he's always lazy.. but he most definitely can be.

Guest beechnut
I know such a idiot for cotninue to follow these chumps. Wade and McClain need to both go and need to come back when the team is sold. What a joke.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="king" post="1007799" timestamp="1304887518"]
Waste of time I don't want to get tickets anymore!
[/quote]
I know I was going to go the game Wed and watch Wandy but forget it. Time to get ready for seven on seven football and do some rain dances.

There is enough talent to be winning more games.  Pitching is lacking for a mlb roster.  So, work on pitching.  I posted last year that they needed a new batting coach and was chastised on here by others.  A few weeks later Bagwell started to work with the batters and the astros began to win.  I think we need a new batting coach again and the right pitching coach could get more out of the pitching staff.  SHAKE THINGS UP!!!  Its a big business and when someone does not perform they need to go.  I have confidence in Brad Mills.  We just need others to be held accountable! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder