Brenham vs. Port Neches-Groves Girls Match Thread/PN-G advances!/Comments

not a big soccer fan but I know this is a big win for PNG girls and I am excited for them. way to go Indians. good night for PNG sports win in softball against Ned,  win in baseball against Vidor and a big win against Brenham by the way Brenham fan looks like you called it pretty well in your prediction from the prediction thread.

Congratulations PNG!  I'm pullin for y'all.  Midway is without a doubt the toughest team y'all will face.  I guess 3rd time was a charm...  As for Brenham, great season with a lot of young talent.  While the guys team is losing a lot, there's only 2 seniors on the girls team so they will be back. 

Thanks Brenham Fan!  I can honestly say that if this team is losing only two seniors; they will be one of the teams to beat next year!  They Played hard till the end and never quit!  I will say that this was one of the most amazing games to witness and enjoy as a SoccerFan and Soccer Dad!  After losing the last two years to Brenham...I was proud to watch how these girls battle in the Shootout and how excited they were to finally get past a very talented Brenham team and program!  Congrats Lady Indians on a job well done!  Midway next!  BELIEVE....

[quote name="sharkstooth" post="992014" timestamp="1301725963"]
Thanks Brenham Fan!  I can honestly say that if this team is losing only two seniors; they will be one of the teams to beat next year!  They Played hard till the end and never quit!  I will say that this was one of the most amazing games to witness and enjoy as a SoccerFan and Soccer Dad!  After losing the last two years to Brenham...I was proud to watch how these girls battle in the Shootout and how excited they were to finally get past a very talented Brenham team and program!  Congrats Lady Indians on a job well done!  Midway next!  BELIEVE....
[/quote]

That's what the radio said.  I'm not sure if they meant 2 starters, or 2 players in all, but it sounds promising...  Brenham guys and girls have both been eliminated in the 3rd round.  On to something we've had a little more success with... Baseball & Softball.  ;) ;D (we have a state title to defend) I'm sure we'll meet up in one of those 2 sports.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn