GCM @ BARBERS HILL "predictions"

Guest charliebrown

Come on wutshapprwutever....You can atleast buy me lunch before taking me to bed...Ohh by the way good job on the win..It looked a lil ruff in the start of the game against GP's #4.....But yes yall got the W and that's all that matters....sometimes I wonder why I debate with you cuz I happen to like some of the BH players..They know who they are....Well good luck on Friday and keep us scared baseball guys updated..Ohh and by the way.At the end all I do is win ;).GO GANDERS....#14

[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="990767" timestamp="1301521341"]
Come on wutshapprwutever....You can atleast buy me lunch before taking me to bed...Ohh by the way good job on the win..It looked a lil ruff in the start of the game against GP's #4.....But yes yall got the W and that's all that matters....sometimes I wonder why I debate with you cuz I happen to like some of the BH players..They know who they are....Well good luck on Friday and keep us scared baseball guys updated..Ohh and by the way.At the end all I do is win ;).GO GANDERS....#14
[/quote]
And then GP puts in their #1 to close the game and BH scores 2 in one inning. Sounds like BH hits better pitching.... hmmm. No wonder it was so close against Lee cause their bad pitching.

Hey .... Gotta LOVE being the underdog!! 

Now for more serious stuff .... Although tomorrow night is the battle of the "unbeaten" as far as 19-4a baseball is concerned ......

Barbers Hill High School Baseball and Softball Players are supporting the fight against breast cancer. 

To honor a survivor, contact Perri Smith [email protected] Barbers Hill

http://www.barbershill.isd.esc4.net/PublicNotices/Athletics/BreastCancerNightApr1.pdf

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont