Rain?

Guest Ranger83

Guest Ranger83
Nope. It's nice to have varied opinions. I am afraid it's going to rain. Just hoping someone out there can convince me that it's not.

It looks like it will, but my hope is that it holds off till around 10pm or so. That we can get our games in tonight. Maybe the smart coaches have the fields tarped right now.

We do need the rain, but it needs to come on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays for the next couple of months.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="989739" timestamp="1301419716"]
If the weather over here in Katy is any indication, I don't think the weather over there will be that bad.  The cloud cover has actually decreased over the last couple of hours.
[/quote]

Good to know..........

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Critter" post="989746" timestamp="1301420456"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=82375.msg989739#msg989739 date=1301419716]
If the weather over here in Katy is any indication, I don't think the weather over there will be that bad.  The cloud cover has actually decreased over the last couple of hours.
[/quote]

Good to know..........

[/quote]

Yes! That is good to know.
Hummm....Funny how you find things out by asking questions.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="989739" timestamp="1301419716"]
[/quote]

Same out this way.  There was a mist this morning, but since then it has quit.  It's still cloudy, but the sun looks like its trying to come out. (Despite rain in the forecast)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax