Lamar vs Texas Southern....Texas Southern Wins/Comments

Guest baseball25
This is why you don't schedule weak opponents during  aweekend series it catches up to you!!!! It makes you no better as a team lamar got nothing out of playing North Dakota st. and then they play texas southern for a mid-week game all back to back and you lose!!!! I would rather lose and beat descent teams that have little bit of tradation and that will prepare you for the southland because these games right here aren't preparing playing bad teams make you play down to the opponents level  and the last 5 games Lamar has been playing bad programs!!!Wooten Rice isn't the rice team from years past!!!!!

WBB is 23-5 on the season. I have been really following them since our MBB sucks so bad. Maybe you should do the same?

Honestly, I didn't know if I would like watching WBB when I first started going to them after Coach Tidwell was hired but it is pretty entertaining.

[quote name="bigred360" post="975422" timestamp="1299098809"]
WBB is 23-5 on the season. I have been really following them since our MBB sucks so bad. Maybe you should do the same?

Honestly, I didn't know if I would like watching WBB when I first started going to them after Coach Tidwell was hired but it is pretty entertaining.
[/quote]
Your right, I probably should've said baseball and basketball mainly. I'll give football a couple more years. My concern is that our programs seem to be heading down (except WBB) the last 4 or so years. I looked at the pre-season ISR (Strength ratings) for college baseball and LU is 8th in SLC behind UT-Arlington, TX St, UTSA, SHU, TAMCC, SELA, and McNeese. We are scheduling people like TSU ranked 276, Prairie View 270, Akron 172,New Mexico St 119. I understand you need a couple of games to observe your rotations and some other position players for conference, but heck when your losing to teams like TSU doesn't help the confidence of the fans, players, etc. I think Rice, Miss St, and even San Fransisco isn't bad, but we need a little better teams before conference starts. This came up last year and I got blasted for questioning the schedule. Just thinking out loud ;D

Guest baseball25
I've been saying this for 3 yrs now and I get blasted, all gilligan cares
about is his wins and loss record he just wants to tack on wins for that resume!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami