Video replay of Fridays LM vs. Yates match-up.

xLmCoog88

From what I watched of this video. LM clearly looked more aggressive and the better team. Yates seemed like they came in to this game thinking that they were going to win by 20 with the look of there attitudes. Yates had a lot of turnovers and were trying to make highlight passes and LM just took advantage of that. I see it hard for a lot of the teams left to beat LM. I can see them beating Terry, Ozen, or Kingwood Park by 20. JMO

[quote name="HtownRockets6" post="974254" timestamp="1298936953"]
From what I watched of this video. LM clearly looked more aggressive and the better team. Yates seemed like they came in to this game thinking that they were going to win by 20 with the look of there attitudes. Yates had a lot of turnovers and were trying to make highlight passes and LM just took advantage of that. I see it hard for a lot of the teams left to beat LM. I can see them beating Terry, Ozen, or Kingwood Park by 20. JMO
[/quote]
You've got to be kidding me???..Ozen???? ::)  ???

[quote name="mckinney" post="974593" timestamp="1299003436"]
[quote author=HtownRockets6 link=topic=81015.msg974254#msg974254 date=1298936953]
[/quote]
You've got to be kidding me???..Ozen???? ::)  ???
[/quote] Yes ozen. LM has alot of talent, speed, height, and playoff experience. I see a possible rematch between Ball high and La Marque in the regional finals

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086