LU vs. Texas State Men's Predictions?

KFDM COOP

[quote name="LU4LIFE" post="973769" timestamp="1298852993"]
LU loses
[/quote]

I disagree, I actually think you guys can pull this one off. TSU-SM is 3-7 on the road this year, and only has a +1 scoring margin (for the year) in their favor, while you guys are 7-5 at home with a +7 on the year.

Their only road wins for the year are at TAMU-CC (8-21), UCA (5-22), and UT-PA (5-23).

[quote name="bigred360" post="973781" timestamp="1298855061"]
I honestly think Coach Roc has lost the respect of the players and they are just riding out the last couple of games.

Lamar doesn't win another game this year. Which sucks as I'm followed Lamar MBB since I was twelve years old.

[/quote]
Sad commentary...I agree.  I see it on the bench.

[quote name="bigred360" post="973805" timestamp="1298857257"]
JJ, that is what I meant as I got my east and west confused. Kind of like going left when you are suppost to go right.  :D :D
[/quote]

It's all good! If it's any consolation, I see TSU-SM losing both their next games (to you, then us), which would give SFA the West (assuming they win 1 of the next two, which I have them doing as well).

[quote name="jdcurran235" post="973899" timestamp="1298871570"]
I hate to say it but winning the SLC is not a prize this year.  Noone is good in SLC play.  And that speaks even worse for LU.
[/quote]
Okay, I've heard this for a few weeks now, and if I was McNeese, this would be a slap in the face.

Sam went 16-2 in the SLC last year, and people said we were "storming through the SLC" and "Dominating almost everybody in the SLC." We have two teams right now sitting at 10-4, and McNeese would mostly likely  finish the year at 12-4. That's pretty damn good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami