When we make playoffs who is the probable team we will face.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Ya'll will go to Div. I considering you make playoffs. In this case, you will face the Div. I team from District 21. Statistically, it will be Galena Park, but the other scenario is you might face New Caney.

The expected teams that you'll have to worry about if you make it to the next round is...brace yourself...the winner of the expected Friendswood/Lamar Consolidated first round game.

To be honest, I don't see Nederland making much of a run this year. As a potential 5-5 team, it's weird to see them likely headed for the postseason.

They've averaged just over one win per year over the last five years, and this is certainly not one of their stronger teams in that span. The defense appears to be seriously hurting. I can't imagine this being one of those "magical" runs.

If they run into Lamar Consolidated, it's over. The fat lady said she's not even coming to the game. She'll listen on the radio.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Dayton will have decent run up until Regionals. 1st round is expected to be Crosby, second round is expected to be either Texas City and Terry, and 3rd round will probably be Brenham.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed