Woodville vs Hardin--- Area Round

thumper

Well you guys got beat by EC 3 times right by like 10. I think it will be a close game. Woodville did not play well at all last game and I seen your coaches there scouting. I think it played to our advantage because they didnt really see what we have. I think Woodville in a close one!!!

I have not seen either team play this year. I was at the playoff game in Silsbee last year. I was very disappointed in the game that I saw the Woodville team play. It was not their best effort. It was kind of hard to believe after seeing them a few times that year. SO, I am just hoping to see a great game between two great teams. Bring your best game girls!

I looked back to a post made by<eagles2010> about this time year last year. They said gilder, gill & the 2nd string wouldn't be successful this year because 2010 graduated. How no one from jv could fill in after such a loss. How this years team wouldn't get the past the 2nd round IF they EVEN made it to the playoffs at all. 
It was a shaky start with a different team different coach but here they are. It is quite possible that Hardin could come in and have a blow out game LIKE LAST YEAR but this team isn't last year. They have fought for & earned every win this year. Not to many blowouts but last second shots by gilder or gill or the nameless others and even once by the girl that moved up from jv!! What woodville did learn last year was rankings & 30-0 doesn't mean crap once the first round of playoffs start. Rankings end after the last district game and every team starts off #0 at 0-0. Only 5 girls playing against 5 other girls for 4 quarters. DO YOU BELIEVE IN KARMA?

Well if goes "as expected" then I'll shed tears for the seniors. Tell everyone else we'll start over next year. It wont be a tragedy. Even the seniors will hang it up and jump into their track shoes and grab their bats!! Seriously let's see if we can give yall a game, Hardin. Good Luck & No injuries to either team PLZ. headed out to Warren!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami