Who is the best sophomore in the area??

Guest EagleFan01

Newton's Sophmore runningback James Burch is pretty dang good.... Has many TD's this year rushing and recieving.... Also kicks for Newton he doing a great job and will only get better..

Pimp Smack, you're right. Green will never be Vince Young, I project he'll be better. From what I hear, the kids pretty good book smart along with his knowledge on the field. If you didn't know Vince Young was in the lowest of the low classes in high school.. Just a tid bit of information for the day...

Pimp Smack, you're right. Green will never be Vince Young, I project he'll be better. From what I hear, the kids pretty good book smart along with his knowledge on the field. If you didn't know Vince Young was in the lowest of the low classes in high school.. Just a tid bit of information for the day...

AND THE DUMBEST POST EVER GOES TO........youwish! congrats you are now more retarded than kvilleballa.

Youwish,when this kid does half the things Vince has done in High school then i will listen. Let alone his accomplishments in college.There are a load of brilliant people that want vince's checkbook buddy!! Being a brother with size,speed and playing qb does not mean you will be the next VY.Remember that!!!!

Youwish' date='when this kid does half the things Vince has done in High school then i will listen. Let alone his accomplishments in college.There are a load of brilliant people that want vince's checkbook buddy!! Being a brother with size,speed and playing qb does not mean you will be the next VY.Remember that!!!![/quote']

True, Vince Young :shock:

I am sure Mr. Green would find that comment pretty funny. He is good player who is coming along nicely. If he keeps it up he will be a great player. We won't know until that time comes. I do hope the best for him, and I think he will do good things. That said... if there is a better sophomore in the area, I would love to watch him play.

it was no disrepect towards Vince Young, he's obviously a good player. But you shouldn't ever say that someone will never be as good as someone else and not compare all of there stats. It was a simple comment that shouldn't have been misconstrude as the "dumbest comment ever." Pimp Smack you are right, I'm new on here and not trying to step on anyone's toes with anything. I just hear what I hear and know what I know. I'm just voicing my opinion like everyone else. Once again, not trying to offend anyone.

If Vince Young had gone to Dayton, they would have at least 2, possibly 3, straight state championships. I just shudder tothink about what Vince could have done with any sort of a disciplined, tough team around him. Those HISD schools.....I mean go look at Madison this year. Then try to think about that ragtag bunch adding one player and being within a few points of being the best in the state. It boggled the mind how much better Vince made them. Without Vince, Katy would have laid the hammer down on Madison early in the playoffs to the tune of about 35-7 probably.

You heard the same bs about Pierre Beasley too lol This kid from Dayton is probably more along those lines. Probably more like Carlyle Holiday. It just gets old trying to fight off some homers saying they have the next Vince Young. Jerrod Johnson is the same thing. He can't hold Vince's jock, but I'd be willing to bet Jerrod is just as good as this Green kid is.

it was no disrepect towards Vince Young' date=' he's obviously a good player. But you shouldn't ever say that someone will never be as good as someone else and not compare all of there stats. It was a simple comment that shouldn't have been misconstrude as the "dumbest comment ever." Pimp Smack you are right, I'm new on here and not trying to step on anyone's toes with anything. I just hear what I hear and know what I know. I'm just voicing my opinion like everyone else. Once again, not trying to offend anyone.[/quote']

The kid is a good player but come to me when he gets a D1 scholarship and a National Championship ring and a multi-million dollar contract before you say he is the next Vince Young. By the way if you want to see some ridiculous plays of VY in high school go to http://www.10vinceyoung.com/home.htm It is unbelievably sick. The highlights are under VYTV section.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder