BC vs. Nederland scrimmage

[quote name="trueblue75" post="963467" timestamp="1297261999"]
[quote author=tappedout link=topic=79921.msg962609#msg962609 date=1297137141]
Was there any pitching standout's for either side?
[/quote]
LaSalle looked strong for Nederland. Nice speed and control (even with some heckling from the BC dugout). Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with heckling but I just wanted to point out that it was strongest during Cole's pitching and he handled it well. In my opinion, he was one of the strongest pitchers Nederland showed that night. Not exactly sure why Robbins hasn't moved him up permanently?! I thought it was about what would be best for the program but with some of the decisions made so far it doesn't quite seem like it.
[/quote]
Kohl LaSalle has proven hiself on other big stages. Truly given a chance he will prove hiself.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="astrofan" post="965171" timestamp="1297512929"]
[quote author=trueblue75 link=topic=79921.msg963467#msg963467 date=1297261999]
[quote author=tappedout link=topic=79921.msg962609#msg962609 date=1297137141]
Was there any pitching standout's for either side?
[/quote]
LaSalle looked strong for Nederland. Nice speed and control (even with some heckling from the BC dugout). Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with heckling but I just wanted to point out that it was strongest during Cole's pitching and he handled it well. In my opinion, he was one of the strongest pitchers Nederland showed that night. Not exactly sure why Robbins hasn't moved him up permanently?! I thought it was about what would be best for the program but with some of the decisions made so far it doesn't quite seem like it.
[/quote]
Kohl LaSalle has proven hiself on other big stages. Truly given a chance he will prove hiself.
[/quote]He practice with varsity yesterday!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami