How will 11-1A turn out next season?

[quote name="oiler#3" post="962223" timestamp="1297054236"]
Correct me if im wrong but if WH doesn't hang with WS then neither does HD and IMO WH has the best back field with Ridge/Caruthers/Brown/Kelley/Palmer
[/quote] What are you smoking !! No way Ridge/Caruthers/Brown/Kelley/Palmer are close to being the athletes Marberry, Drake and Edmondson are. H-D's three has way more speed and agility hands down ! Caruthers is the best one out of the 5 you named. If you think back Marberry and Drake ran all over yall last season. H-D will win their 6th straight vs WH in my opinion.

*Hull-Daisetta and Saratoga High played 9 times from 1924-1934 with Hull-Daisetta winning 4 times and Saratoga winning 2 times with 3 ties*
H-D leads series 34-8

Year                Score
1962                Hull-Daisetta 52, West Hardin 6
1963                Hull-Daisetta 62, West Hardin 0
1964                Hull-Daisetta 48, West Hardin 0
1965                Hull-Daisetta 30, West Hardin 0
1966                Hull-Daisetta 56, West Hardin 8
1972                Hull-Daisetta 32, West Hardin 7
1973                Hull-Daisetta 64, West Hardin 0
1976                Hull-Daisetta 20, West Hardin 6
1977                Hull-Daisetta 44, West Hardin 0
1978                Hull-Daisetta 60, West Hardin 0
1979                Hull-Daisetta 47, West Hardin 0
1980                West Hardin 15, Hull-Daisetta 8
1981                Hull-Daisetta 22, West Hardin 0
1982                Hull-Daisetta 48, West Hardin 0
1983                Hull-Daisetta 42, West Hardin 6
1984                Hull-Daisetta 14, West Hardin 0
1985                West Hardin 35, Hull-Daisetta 18
1986                Hull-Daisetta 34, West Hardin 6
1987                West Hardin 39, Hull-Daisetta 22
1988                Hull-Daisetta 34, West Hardin 14
1989                Hull-Daisetta 54, West Hardin 20
1990                Hull-Daisetta 20, West Hardin 3
1991                Hull-Daisetta 50, West Hardin 0
1992                Hull-Daisetta 14, West Hardin 13
1993                Hull-Daisetta 33, West Hardin 16
1994                Hull-Daisetta 19, West Hardin 0
1995                Hull-Daisetta 20, West Hardin 7
1996                West Hardin 15, Hull-Daisetta 6
1997                Hull-Daisetta 49, West Hardin 0
1998                Hull-Daisetta 55, West Hardin 6
1999                Hull-Daisetta 22, West Hardin 0
2000                Hull-Daisetta 21, West Hardin 0
2001                Hull-Daisetta 26, West Hardin 6
2002                West Hardin 10, Hull-Daisetta 7
2003                Hull-Daisetta 26, West Hardin 12
2004                West Hardin 27, Hull-Daisetta 7
2005                West Hardin 18, Hull-Daisetta 14
2006                West Hardin 36, Hull-Daisetta 7
2007                Hull-Daisetta 28, West Hardin 22
2008                Hull-Daisetta 39, West Hardin 8
2009                Hull-Daisetta 12, West Hardin 6
2010                Hull-Daisetta 27, West Hardin 12               

West Sabine is not losing as much as everyone thinks.  Starting QB will be back, he'll be the best QB in the district IMO, plus several of the best defensive players coming back.  There are several moving into varsity that are REALLY good.  Skill positions will not be as potent as far as having as many weapons but there will be 3 at skill positions that will be just as good as any that graduate this year plus the line will be much improved.  I look for the Tigers to be just as good if not better than last year.

If Brown hits the weight room this summer he will be hands down the best back WH has not Caruthers. That being said i still believe the WH vs. HD game will be for the third place spot in district and it will be a closer game than last year was. i see it being more like the game two years ago and possibly going into overtime. I think HD loseing gilmore will hurt them more than they think, espicially on the deffensive side of the ball because he made some touchdown saveing tackles last year just by being the best player on the field so without him HD is going to stuggle stoping people not just WH

[quote name="D WADE" post="963168" timestamp="1297217072"]
If Brown hits the weight room this summer he will be hands down the best back WH has not Caruthers. That being said i still believe the WH vs. HD game will be for the third place spot in district and it will be a closer game than last year was. i see it being more like the game two years ago and possibly going into overtime. I think HD loseing gilmore will hurt them more than they think, espicially on the deffensive side of the ball because he made some touchdown saveing tackles last year just by being the best player on the field so without him HD is going to stuggle stoping people not just WH
[/quote] H-D will not struggle to stop people on defense. We have multiple pure athletes on defense next season. Marberry, Drake, Edmondson and Hickman will dominate on both sides of the ball. Hickman will fill Gilmores shoes nicely. WH does not have as many pure athletes as H-D. Bobcats will win by 2 TD's IMO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics