2A MVP predictions

Guest Abraham
[quote name="bruno994" post="961791" timestamp="1296964601"]
You must be from Kountze...LOL...Others to watch, Jones from EC, J. Clark from Buna, Mitchell from Anahuac.  Good luck to all the teams locally, should be a dogfight.
[/quote]
Jones from EC will take this one.. If not him Mitchell from Anahuac for sure both of these players can play ball!

Ok First of all Utfan06 you have made plenty of suggestions and predictions over the years... You have proven you do not know the game of baseball time after time. Did you even play? Im not attacking you just, everyone has there own opinion jst the way you tlk about him makes me think yall are engaged!!!      ;D

Well instead of stating over and over that Price will win, why not say he has a good chance... instead of humilating other great players by insisting over and over they have no chance... You must be a KID or have the mind set of a KID... Good Luck to all the players from every team NOT JUST BUNA...  ;D

Colby may be good. But, unless Kountze has an entire new team they won't have the wins for him to get any serious consideration. Honestly, Warren swept Kountze last year and started mostly freshmen and back up pitchers in both match ups. A player can be good, or even better than good, but if the team does poorly, forget it.   

For 1 thing colby wont win mvp. dont get me wrong colby is a OK ball player but he is not as good as the players i now. i live in kountze and love it but i watched him pitch in summer league and richard walden pitched better im not sayin that richard is goin to win cuz he might not... but good luck to both of those kids we will have to see wat happens...

Don't know alot about the Mitchell kid from Anahuac, but if he is as good as they say, I think his team will give him a good shot by getting them in the top 3.  I still agree with some of the others that Colby, the lefty from Kountze also has a good shot if they make it to the top 3.  The kid didn't play for Kountze last year, and he didn't play summer league for Kountze last year either.  He played summer and fall for some team down in Katy and came back 6'4", sitting at 86, with some nasty stuff.  So nobody has seen this kid for nearly 2 years until now.  He may pull it off. 

Guest Abraham
[quote name="lovethegame0509" post="966977" timestamp="1297861948"]
Don't know alot about the Mitchell kid from Anahuac, but if he is as good as they say, I think his team will give him a good shot by getting them in the top 3.  I still agree with some of the others that Colby, the lefty from Kountze also has a good shot if they make it to the top 3.  The kid didn't play for Kountze last year, and he didn't play summer league for Kountze last year either.  He played summer and fall for some team down in Katy and came back 6'4", sitting at 86, with some nasty stuff.  So nobody has seen this kid for nearly 2 years until now.  He may pull it off. 
[/quote]
You are high!!!!! I bet he is decent... If he was throwing 86 I would hear about him also why waste his time in kountze of all places?! They will be lucky to get 5th in the dist.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83