Lamar men vs Southeastern/LAMAR LOSES 89-87!!!!

Personally I have no problem with his rants especially if a player make a poor decisions. I also was at the scrimmage where he made the team run after it was over. I have no problem with that (Have you seen the Miracle On Ice USA Hockey movie) He had the players skate after a GAME.

My problems with Coach Roc is losing to teams his team is more talented than. Having large leads and loosing the game. Not make second half adjustments and always blaming loses on the players.

A good coaches take on some of the criticism for losing games but I have yet to hear him blame his staff or himself for not having the team ready to play.

Time for some new blood at the MBB head coaching position IMHO.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yelling at a player for making a mistake is fine. No problem with that. Bob Knight was a master at it. Problem is Rocaforte yanks the kid out of the game yells at him, then the kid doesn't play again for three games. You make a mistake you need to get right back on the court to get passed it. Roc dwells on it for weeks. Every player that has ever played for him at LU has been in his "Dog House". Time to start realizing that it aint the "Dogs", but the Kennel Owner that's the problem.

I got no problem not going to LU BB games next year if Roc is at the helm. His ego is large enough it will fill all the empty seats!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami