Pictures from Zuri Prince Signing

WOSgrad

It has been a privilege to watch Zuri play over the last decade. She has spent many, many hours on the field to develop her talent. Congratulations to ZuZu and her family. She has a bright future and we wish her great fortune at SFA. Our family is so happy for Zuri and her family. Great job GIRL. Thanks for the memories.

So proud of Z. We have watched her grow in all aspects of her life over the years. I am so happy for Zuri and her hard work to make this happen. I am not going to lie that I am going to miss watching you play on the Kelly field, but know you are  going to give those college girls some major competition.

Congrats Z!!!!

[quote name="sharkstooth" post="960380" timestamp="1296706111"]
Hey RIP...Zuri looks good in PURPLE & WHITE! ;)
[/quote]

Yeah she looks like an Indian with that black hair... I bet Chloe would look good in Blue and Gold ;D We could use her for the big game on the 12th!

[quote name="watash" post="960438" timestamp="1296713733"]
It has been a privilege to watch Zuri play over the last decade. She has spent many, many hours on the field to develop her talent. Congratulations to ZuZu and her family. She has a bright future and we wish her great fortune at SFA. Our family is so happy for Zuri and her family. Great job GIRL. Thanks for the memories.
[/quote]

Thanks Watash for the kind words... it has been a blast... Hey we still have a big game, State title and a Spring National Cup to win.... It's not over yet!

[quote name="JOEGOLFER63" post="961588" timestamp="1296947604"]
So nice to see all these Ladybug soccer girls doing so well. Always knew Zuri would be a star even when she was the smallest girl on the team. Congrats to the whole Prince family. 
[/quote]

LadyBugs,  that is going waaaay back!

Thanks Joe Golfer

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83