LCM 20 Lumberton 7 Final/Comments

The game was VERY rough for L-Town. LCM had 4 fumbles, and recovered all of them. On 2 of the fumbles Lumberton had the ball but couldnt hang on. LCM's defense really didnt impress me that much. And that linebacker that was supposed to be good wasnt good at all. LCM won fair and square though. No bad calls or anything. Good luck in the playoffs LCM.

I am a Raider by birth and a Bear because she say so !!

I wish someone would tell me why Lumberton could go up and down the field with their rushing attack and then try something different ??? The Bears had no answer for #5 or whom ever ran the ball, the Raider line is one of the best Ive seen. I think if Lumberton were to line-up and play smash-mouth they could beat Nederland....

Lumberton did a good job running the ball, and not a bad job with the pass. LCM has one of the better pass defense's in the area. Very few break downs in coverage. So if you get any with the pass, thats a plus. Lumberton had a few drives and then they would go away from the run and short pass and the drive would stall. LCM started flat, but held on. LCM wanted it more.The 4th quarter they opened it up and spread the LR defense and thats all she wrote. The LR fans got a little flat also in the 4th. I think I only heard the announcer tell the fans to get on their feet 20 times.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83