Woden @ San Augustine?

no-look

[quote name="BucketSitR" post="959747" timestamp="1296665378"]
Dang 2 at the buzzer in SA means that the place was rocking!!! I bet that a ruckus was going on after that!!!

Yes the Nacogdoches rag of a paper is not worth $70 dollars a year to get updates on. I'll just wait on someone to post here!!!

BucketSitR
[/quote]

SA was inbounding the ball, player threw it right to a Woden player and made the easy lay up with .09 sec's with a tie game...... crazy game!

Why did SA make a pass close enough to their basket for the possibility of Woden stealing it and scoring?  I know you can go over and over a game, but I think with .9 seconds left I would pass it away from their basket and towards mine.  Some will say you dont want to pass it down and no one touch it and then Woden have an inbounds play, but you could at least pass it toward the 3point line or half court area to ensure that there was no possible way Woden receives the ball and puts it in for a score.  What a terrible way to end the game?  Just stratigcally thinking.
But great for Woden. Hard to pull a win out at SA.  Puts them in a good spot to get the 2nd spot in district if they can beat Woodville at Woodville.  Will determine who plays who in the playoffs.  Big game this Friday, if there are any game, looks like we are going to have snow on the ground?

It wasnt with .9 seconds left. There were 9 seconds left on the clock. San Augustine was inbounding at half court. They had called there last timeout to set up a play. There player had to throw in the ball and could find nobody open. He then tried to throw it in and a woden player stole it at half court. He drove to the basket, missed a 6 footer and then another woden player caught rebound and tipped it in with 1 second bleeding off the clock for the win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124