Barbers Hill 27 CE King 15 Final/Comments

Just got back from the game and man it was UGLY, but it was a win :D BH did miss 2 field goals an extra point and a 2 point conversion in the game. Also fumbled the ball twice one was on the BH 25 :x It ended as ugly as it started with BH on the 2 yard line 2nd down and after a great Defensinve play by King hitting gthe BH running back in the back field then 3 field goal attempts later with the 3rd one getting blocked. (There were 3 field goal atemps because of off side calls on th Eagles) score was 20-15 at that point then Kings first play from scrimmage was intercepted by Sexton and he ran it back for a TD Game OVER!!!!! CE King played very well tonight and their QB Nash and FB was a load to stop!! King could have made the play offs just didn't get the breaks this year. BH's D was Awesome!!!! Thank God for them !!!!!! BH better tighten up, GP is next we play like we did tonight and we end with a loss!!!!

Guest PurplePride

:D Go EAGLES! You MAKE DAYTON SO PROUD! :D

:o Sounds like yall had a night like we did with Central last week?! :? Yet, like us...YOU PULLED IT OFF! :D I hate it when we play like that! :x

:D Thats okay....it's ALL GOOD! :wink:

CONGRATS TO YALL AND KEEP THE SUPPORT FOR US! BETWEEN THE TWO TOWNS TOGETHER PULLING FOR EACH OTHER...THAT MAKES IT AWESOME! :D

GO EAGLES!

GO BRONCOS!

:D

:D Go EAGLES! You MAKE DAYTON SO PROUD! :D

:o Sounds like yall had a night like we did with Central last week?! :? Yet' date=' like us...YOU PULLED IT OFF! :D I hate it when we play like that! :x

:D Thats okay....it's ALL GOOD! :wink:

CONGRATS TO YALL AND KEEP THE SUPPORT FOR US! BETWEEN THE TWO TOWNS TOGETHER PULLING FOR EACH OTHER...THAT MAKES IT AWESOME! :D

GO EAGLES!

GO BRONCOS!

:D[/quote']

You guys Rock!!!! Even though you were from this weak district you still found a way to win in the supper district!!!!!!!!! Keep on rolling!!! We will even sacrifice Crosby for you guys in round one :lol:

I really don't think we played that bad of a game. CE KING is pretty darn good. They have given everybody problems not just us. They have some of the best talent we've seen this year. When a team play's you that tough it make you look like your not playing well. I know we had some turnovers and mis Q's, but overall I think we played them pretty good. We have alway's had problems with kind of offense.

Keep it up Eagles!

I sure hated to miss this one, but I'll be able to make everything from here on. The way it started it was killin me to be here at work. Sounds like the defense had their hands full and the offense had trouble getting in a rhythm. Great job finishing though!! Way to go Eagles....... GP will be another test. I appreciate the updates tonight BH89-2

I thought the offense had one of there better games....we had a 15 play drive and big plays.....the thing that hurts us is the turnovers and missed field goals.....we only punted 2 times tonight.....the thing that happened is ce king had the ball alot on offense and ran alot of clock.....you got to also remember this team beat caney creek pretty bad if i remember right and that team is in second place in the district with brenham....so ce king is not a bad team.....but we better pick it up to play with the teams we are about to match up with....

:D Oh Yea. That was the best thing that could have happened to the EAGLES. A tough game to tune the boys up before the district championship game. I was afraid we may be getting a little soft with the weak teams in this district. Crosby not included because you guys knocked us around pretty good.

8) Thanks for all the kind words from the Broncos. We are pulling for you guys too!

:shock: A supper district is a district were you know where all the best food is found district wide before the game. Just check us out. We are not afraid to EAT!!!!

I have to agree with BH68 completely. We made some mistakes, but it was far from sloppy. CEK was a good team, not surprising they were picked to win the district. Their offense is very good, but lacks the passing attack and frankly good play calling. King was able to sustain long drives against a GREAT defense...but as usual, the BH defense tightens up big time in on their end of the field.

I was disappointed that we didn't throw the ball more down field. King had the hitch pass completely defended and we just kept going to it. We had one critical fumble on their end of the field, but hey, those will happen.

It was worth the price of admission just to see Swart knock the livin' snot out of the QB and force a fumble, plus Sexton intercepting and running over people for a 45yd TD run....THAT was a beautiful thing to see.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124