NATIONAL SIGNING DAY

rip2506

PNG's Chloe Chiasson and Natalie Hagar both will sign their National Letter of Intent as well tomorrow!

Chloe Chiasson heading to the St. Edward Hilltoppers who finished 6th in the Nation last year.

Natalie Hagar heading to Houston Baptist!

Congrats to Both!  Each of you will bring a special soccer something to each of those programs!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="959763" timestamp="1296666271"]
Congrats and good luck, Zuri, Chloe, Natalie and Amanda!

Are there anymore from the area? Either boys or girls?
[/quote]

Caitlyn Stowe should be signing with Sam Houston, Bianca Garza  with Prairie View A&M and Emily Hughes with UT Dallas.

Girls soccer players Chloe Chiasson and Natalie Hager signed to play at St. Edwards University and Houston Baptist University, respectively. Chiasson was The Beaumont Enterprise Super Gold MVP last season after scoring more than 50 goals.

Read more: http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/default/article/Six-PN-G-athletes-sign-with-colleges-992656.php#ixzz1CqFlRW69

Congrats to Zuri, Chloe, Natalie, and Amanda!  ....and all of the soccer players that are about to sign ...I know how hard they have all worked at soccer.  Many times you have to pass on something else you might want to do to train, practice, or go to a game.  It is good practice for your future, whatever it may be!  In addition to all of the hard work at soccer, it takes someone a fair amount of effort to get the attention of college coaches and follow up to see that the player is noticed. Also, you have to achieve a certain level of proficiency in academics so that the colleges want you!! So congrats to the teachers,parents, and coaches who helped make it happen!!

I know that playing college soccer has been Zuri's and Natalie's intention for a long time, and am really happy they will get this opportunity.

Congratulations to all who have chosen to take their soccer talents to the college level! This year is proving to be one of the most promising for area recruits in several years. I hope to see several more signings posted in the near future - boys and girls. I know there's still some talent out there. Where will they go?
    Don't forget, if you don't play for "the college team", your school may have a "club team" you can join. Many of these teams are very competitive, (men - Texas A&M, Baylor, TCU, Lamar; women - Baylor, UT,  and others) but are more flexible with practices and academic commitments. The club teams play other college club teams from across Texas and the nation! They even have regional and national club championship tournaments each year. Find out more from your college's recruiter/admissions advisor.

[quote name="WellRead" post="963416" timestamp="1297232898"]
     Congratulations to all who have chosen to take their soccer talents to the college level! This year is proving to be one of the most promising for area recruits in several years. I hope to see several more signings posted in the near future - boys and girls. I know there's still some talent out there. Where will they go?
     Don't forget, if you don't play for "the college team", your school may have a "club team" you can join. Many of these teams are very competitive, (men - Texas A&M, Baylor, TCU, Lamar; women - Baylor, UT,  and others) but are more flexible with practices and academic commitments. The club teams play other college club teams from across Texas and the nation! They even have regional and national club championship tournaments each year. Find out more from your college's recruiter/admissions advisor.
[/quote]

That's good information WellRead

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476