what has happend...

aTmfan06

Guest Abraham
I also don't find much interest in this at all... Now something like HJ vs. Silsbee or maybe Nederland vs. PNG These will always be talked about subjects... Something like Kountze vs. EC and Leggett vs. Goodrich those subjects wouldn't be near talked about as much as the bigger schools.

No disrespect but these two teams this year are boring, they play good ball and win games but they have no swagger about them. In years past there have been big players with big attitudes that made for big games. Not saying that there is anything wrong with this , just think that is the reason that this is not a big talked about game. Good luck to both teams. But after looking at the bracket for the playoffs, looks like the 2place team will have a better chance to make it to the Reg. tour.

I'd have to agree with True Blue on this one.  EC just wins games this year.  I would much rather see them out on the court winning some and losing some and having players throw up the middle finger and get kicked out of games and off the team.  Much more entertainment value.  I've had to resort to Jerry Springer this year for this type of entertainment.  Now if I just want to go watch a good team win basketball games where the kids try hard, care about winning, and respect the game and their coaches .....well I'll just go on over to the EC gym for a game.....

No disrespect but these two teams this year are boring, they play good ball and win games but they have no swagger about them. In years past there have been big players with big attitudes that made for big games. Not saying that there is anything wrong with this , just think that is the reason that this is not a big talked about game. Good luck to both teams. But after looking at the bracket for the playoffs, looks like the 2place team will have a better chance to make it to the Reg. tour.

If i remember correctly your son was at EC last year True Blue. And id much rather watch kountze or ec play than evadale ;)

I said that there was nothing wrong with watching eather one of these team play. But You ask why no one cares about this game. And that was JMO I also said that both team are good and play hard. Just boring to watch. But each to his own. Good luck to both clubs going into the playoffs. But looks like I am not the only one to find them boring just look at how many people have anything to say about eather club after there wins. Just go back and look at what people are talking about HJ, Silsbee, Neb, Evadale and even HF just not much on Koun. or EC

It's sure to be a great game!  It doesn't really matter what size the school is... there are the same number of players on the court at one time as there are in a 5A school basketball games.  A rivalary is a rivalary and a quest for the district championship, is a quest for the district championship no matter the school classification.  Maybe the folks from EC  and Kountze are just more focused on the game tonight than running their mouth on here!  ;D

[quote name="ECBucsMom" post="956602" timestamp="1296250807"]
It's sure to be a great game!  It doesn't really matter what size the school is... there are the same number of players on the court at one time as there are in a 5A school basketball games.  A rivalary is a rivalary and a quest for the district championship, is a quest for the district championship no matter the school classification.  [b]Maybe the folks from EC  and Kountze are just more focused on the game tonight than running their mouth on here!  ;D[/b][/quote] Right it is always important for the fans to stay focused on the big up coming game, you never know when you could be called on the make that winning free throw ;D ;D Good try :D :D

[quote name="ECBucsMom" post="956613" timestamp="1296252028"]
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I am quite certain that I have focused so hard that I made the winning basket go in!
[/quote] :D :D :D I truly wish you the best of luck, and hope that we get to watch eachother play in the State Championship games . I know all these boys are great kids  and every one in town should be very proud of them.

[quote name="Abraham" post="955885" timestamp="1296158123"]
I also don't find much interest in this at all... Now something like HJ vs. Silsbee or maybe Nederland vs. PNG These will always be talked about subjects... Something like Kountze vs. EC and Leggett vs. Goodrich those subjects wouldn't be near talked about as much as the bigger schools.
[/quote] It not alot of fan from Redhorse and Goodrich that gets on Setx sport.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83