come on already..Stewart AD Only!!!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="953899" timestamp="1295900858"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=78994.msg951770#msg951770 date=1295547301]
Let Dayton Schedule Central and there will be a lot of Dayton talk!   ;D ;D
[/quote]

Lol. The game we all anticipated, but never got would be a great game to open the season with... 
Dayton vs Brenham  :o :)
[/quote]
Im with ya on dat. ;D Play dem ice cream boys while its still hot :D

All of you guy's that think Coach Stewart is going to still give halftime speech's and call play's from the press box are mistaken, when you turn over the football head coaching job you are giving up control of the team. You may have conversations with the head coach from time to time but you will not be involved in the game planning from week to week games unless you are ask and you will not be calling plays, you will sit back and let your coaching staff coach, there is a reason he is retireing from coaching and it is not so he can show up on friday's and take over.

[quote name="football04" post="957316" timestamp="1296330800"]
All of you guy's that think Coach Stewart is going to still give halftime speech's and call play's from the press box are mistaken, when you turn over the football head coaching job you are giving up control of the team. You may have conversations with the head coach from time to time but you will not be involved in the game planning from week to week games unless you are ask and you will not be calling plays, you will sit back and let your coaching staff coach, there is a reason he is retireing from coaching and it is not so he can show up on friday's and take over.
[/quote]

I would think that he will be as involved as much as necessary to keep his legacy in tact.  I'm looking forward to seeing how his influence helps the coaching staff and the team reach their full potential.

[quote name="football04" post="957316" timestamp="1296330800"]
[/quote]

Your right but Big Stu will have his hand in da cookie jar more than u think ;) About the press box though im drawing up plans for a " BIG STU LUXURY SUITE " on my etch a sketch and gonna present it to the school board so I would not count out the press box ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder