Little Cypress-Mauriceville vs. Livingston Game Thread/Livingston wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Nice effort by the Bears tonight.  Game stayed close until a shooting dry spell by the Bears in the 4th locked it up for Livingston.  Even though "moral victories" still get recorded in the "L" collum, Coach E probably felt good about her teams effort especially after yet another injury or illness had a starter on the sideline tonight. 
  The Bears continue to fight and improve.  I wouldn't be surprised with several "W's" down the stretch for the Lady Bears in this second half of district.

Side note: The long drive to Livingston is tough enough once...but I can't imagine how tough it must be for the Lions and parents to make long away games each week! 

[quote name="Slam14" post="950884" timestamp="1295410799"]
Nice effort by the Bears tonight.  Game stayed close until a shooting dry spell by the Bears in the 4th locked it up for Livingston.  Even though "moral victories" still get recorded in the "L" collum, Coach E probably felt good about her teams effort especially after yet another injury or illness had a starter on the sideline tonight. 
  The Bears continue to fight and improve.  I wouldn't be surprised with several "W's" down the stretch for the Lady Bears in this second half of district.

Side note: The long drive to Livingston is tough enough once...but I can't imagine how tough it must be for the Lions and parents to make long away games each week!   
[/quote]

Sounds like the Lady Bears put together a good effort tonight!  I agree, Liv has some of the most challenging district travel in the state (outside of WTx).

[quote name="roar!" post="952338" timestamp="1295639161"]
slam- i agree, lady bears came to play, and stuck with their game plan...very few easy baskets for us in that game..good luck the rest of the way!!
[/quote]
  Roar,
  Thanks for your positive comments to the girls of LCM.  They have had some tough breaks, injuries, and illness that have hampered their season.  They are really starting to play much better and it's nice to have someone from outside of their circle to acknowledge their effort.

The Lions are strong and loaded with talent and good coaching. I wish them well in the playoffs.  I still think the wear of their travel really hampers them down the stretch.  Good luck! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476