LIBERTY'S FUTURE ..

[quote name="PirateHoops" post="944935" timestamp="1294543258"]
I hope that Liberty has success, but as long as Shane Deel is the AD, I have a hard time believing that basketball will ever be allowed to be great.  Hope I'm wrong, but don't think that I am.
[/quote]I agree. I don't know why they want get rid of this guy. I saw that he applied for the Sterling job. It seems to me that his heart is some where else. So why not get someone that wants to be in Liberty and can relate to the players.

[quote name="panther12" post="944918" timestamp="1294540487"]
I do think..liberty is doing good this year..and end up going pretty far ...
[/quote]

You don't lose to Shepherd in district and go pretty far. ::) You don't make the playoffs losing to Shepherd, but if Liberty did, they would be 1 and done, with a loss to a 21-3A school in first round.

Went to the game few days ago and this is my take.  Liberty has the same old problem - good players but not working as a team too many individual players to make it work.  This has historically been Liberty’s problem.  Two years ago they had a coach that had the team playing team ball - and they made the playoffs that year.  I really believe that the players this year are better than the ones on the playoff team - just don’t play team ball as well.

But Liberty does have a young team so the future may be bright.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83