Spurger vs. Burkeville Game Thread/Spurger Wins/Comments

[quote name="The Spy" post="942671" timestamp="1294238158"]
Wowow easy there mustang forever, yea burkeville missed many layups but 80+? more like 55+ and this district will be fun this year. Itsa 4 team race  ;)
[/quote]

Not trying to jump the score way up, just saying I counted 20 missed layup myself and I didnt get there until close to the end of the second period. 20 X 2 is 40 , so I just added the missed pionts to the already scored points.. to say that..I didnt add any to spurger because the were making thier shots..
100% percent Mustang.. Never Doubt!!! all smiles, and yes this is gonna be a team race..

How is leggett that good? like how could they handle Spurgers big man, and Burkeville's big men? look at their roster they have 2 players that are 6 foot everyone else is shorter. Not sayin leggett aint good im just confused on how they can beat these teams with very little size.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="The Spy" post="942589" timestamp="1294206319"]
SIMPLE FACT: Mustangs played good game, spurger played good game, refs called a good gameamd Abraham pirates shot more ft, game coulda went eiether way,
in my opinion these two teams take the #1 and #2 spots in district with
Leggett getting 3rd. Can't blame refs. They let the players decide the winner and tonight
spurger was just 2 points better. Good job to both teams.
#1 Spurger/Burkeville
#2 Spurger/Burkeville
#3 Legget
J-M-O  8)
[/quote]

I know it's your opinion and all, but your crazy to think leggett will lose to burkeville maybe once to spurger but thats it leggett is better than you think...

Guest Abraham
[quote name="nuthinbutnet" post="942615" timestamp="1294231665"]
Burkeville has two main players in #23 (their big guy) and #20 who can shot the three impressively.

I left the gym concerned how the score keepers did (or didn't do ) their job. Either they are incompetent or tried to sway the game to Burkevilles favor. The did not have control of the clock or the score. Beware to the other teams in this district, make sure someone one your bench keeps a good book so that you can challenge the score table. Make sure that they stop the clock when they should and that they post the correct score. I have not seen a worse score table.

The ref's were not very good, but atleast they very bad at each end.

The game was a lot closer than it should have been. Burkeville playes very hard and seemed to have a good game plan. The rematch on the 28th will be interesting to see.
[/quote]

I wouldn't doubt this because like i said before 9 times out of 10 when you play at burkeville the game seems to go better for burkeville for some reason and they get ALL the calls while you get none, but i guess thats how it is over there in mustang land ohh well they still lost so i'm not comlaining haha  ;D

Ya know Abra-turkey(not ham ;) } I like you, u amuse me, like really I could kick back with some
popcorn and soda read allll ur post and just crack up laughing. I respect u...as much as I respect the mud off my shoes, people like u have no life so u feel it to just down others. Idk u but if I had to guess I'd guess ur some fat man, jobless, sitting behind a computer all day, with a mustache, and ur a loser and u continously down burkeville no matter what. It's kids, u wanna down grown ups go ahead, but when ur downing kids like CONSTANTLY it gets so old. I never said Leggett wasn't good or Goodtich or Spurger, however it's JUST-MY-OPINION that bkv could give em all a run for their money, I may be wrong..I may not be wrong ;). And yea bkvs refs were bad..on BOTH ends. Good teams battle thru that anyway, and u act like all teams don't have hole court advantage? It's basketball hellllllllo all teams just about get a few more calls at home than away. I really ain't tryingto be a smart*** or anything Abraham but to be the real with u...it-gets-old. And if any of ur so called "right" predictions come true so be it, this is a bball website strictly for opinions and scores. Just quit the spit

Guest Abraham
[quote name="The Spy" post="943010" timestamp="1294270955"]
Ya know Abra-turkey(not ham ;) } I like you, u amuse me, like really I could kick back with some
popcorn and soda read allll ur post and just crack up laughing. I respect u...as much as I respect the mud off my shoes, people like u have no life so u feel it to just down others. Idk u but if I had to guess I'd guess ur some fat man, jobless, sitting behind a computer all day, with a mustache, and ur a loser and u continously down burkeville no matter what. It's kids, u wanna down grown ups go ahead, but when ur downing kids like CONSTANTLY it gets so old. I never said Leggett wasn't good or Goodtich or Spurger, however it's JUST-MY-OPINION that bkv could give em all a run for their money, I may be wrong..I may not be wrong ;). And yea bkvs refs were bad..on BOTH ends. Good teams battle thru that anyway, and u act like all teams don't have hole court advantage? It's basketball hellllllllo all teams just about get a few more calls at home than away. I really ain't tryingto be a smart*** or anything Abraham but to be the real with u...it-gets-old. And if any of ur so called "right" predictions come true so be it, this is a bball website strictly for opinions and scores. Just quit the spit
[/quote]
You must think your hot stuff saying i'm some old guy with a beer gut and a mustache which is fine by me because your just mad your be loved mustangs lost again hahaha  ;D You can't make me stop giving my opinion but good try Mr. Spy.... As far as iI am concerned you can shove your opinion in your well i think you know wher  ;D ... So all in all good try mr big bad wolf

Guest Abraham
Ohh and another thing Burkeville will get 4th in the district J-M-O!!!!!      ;D ;D ;D ;D

Keep it coming spy I'll be here all night and as long as you wanna keep it up.

Guest Abraham
Ya know Abra-turkey(not ham  } <-------------  This was EXTREMELY CUTE by the way  ;D

Mr.- Spy turkey hahaha I'm laughing the mud off my shoes!!!!!!!!!

Guest Abraham
[quote name="The Spy" post="943047" timestamp="1294274372"]
They ain't my Mustangs. But take it how u want it, I know u Polly do that with ..well I think u know what I mean  :Dneways HA we cool Abraham. Idw u to stop ur opinions u keep things interesting I guess, were good abracadabra  ;)
[/quote]
Let's both keep things interesting and be cool lol

Guest Abraham
[quote name="The Spy" post="943067" timestamp="1294276897"]
Haha ok that'll suit me fine like they say keep ur friends close, but keep ur enemies closer  ;) and my team? Mmm idk. I have one but if u read my signature it'll help ya : )
[/quote]

I agree with that term def.!!! LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder