Hamshire-Fannett vs. Evadale Game Thread/HF Wins!!!

[quote name="uknowit2" post="942750" timestamp="1294245236"]
I disagree. Even 2A and 3A teams don't mind an easy 'W' every once in a while. Evadale is an easy 'W'. Good teams play through injuries, they don't rely on just one player to be successful. It looks like that may be the case.
[/quote] No one said that Evadale was relying on one person, just that the 2 big guys for them had to play the entire game with no rest. They just ran out of gas. They were dominanted the first half of the game and just got tired HF keep running in fresh legs and it worked. But thats what you get at a 1a school, just not as many players. But as far as Evadale being a easy W, just ask any of the 3 or 4a teams that they have played this year and see if they fell the same. They have played ever club withend 12 points and in most cases they were even at the half or ahead. They have only play one game this year were they got blew out, and that was against HJ. And looks like they are blowing out a lot of bigger clubs also. But comming from some that DontKnow@h1tt I would expect as much ;D

[quote name="True Blue" post="942815" timestamp="1294250678"]
[quote author=uknowit2 link=topic=78262.msg942750#msg942750 date=1294245236]
I disagree. Even 2A and 3A teams don't mind an easy 'W' every once in a while. Evadale is an easy 'W'. Good teams play through injuries, they don't rely on just one player to be successful. It looks like that may be the case.
[/quote] No one said that Evadale was relying on one person, just that the 2 big guys for them had to play the entire game with no rest. They just ran out of gas. They were domating the first half of the game and just got tired HF keep running in fresh legs and it worked. But thats what you get at a 1a school, just not as many players. But as far as Evadale being a easy W, just ask any of the 3 or 4a teams that they have played this year and see if they fell the same. They have played ever club withend 12 points and in most cases they were even at the half or ahead. They have only play one game this year were they got blew out, and that was against HJ. And looks like they are blowing out a lot of bigger clubs also. But comming from some that DontKnow@h1tt I would expect as much ;D
[/quote]

Dude, try spell check. Domating? They have played ever club withend 12 points? fell the same? They have only play one game this year were they got blew out? But comming from some that?

This is would be funny if it weren't so sad. I take it you are an adult?

I think you're just a wee bit delusional when it comes to your home team. But hey, to each his own. Good luck and I hope you get your ace player back in the near future. Looks like they'll need him.

[quote name="uknowit2" post="942885" timestamp="1294256162"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=78262.msg942815#msg942815 date=1294250678]
[/quote] No one said that Evadale was relying on one person, just that the 2 big guys for them had to play the entire game with no rest. They just ran out of gas. They were domating the first half of the game and just got tired HF keep running in fresh legs and it worked. But thats what you get at a 1a school, just not as many players. But as far as Evadale being a easy W, just ask any of the 3 or 4a teams that they have played this year and see if they fell the same. They have played ever club withend 12 points and in most cases they were even at the half or ahead. They have only play one game this year were they got blew out, and that was against HJ. And looks like they are blowing out a lot of bigger clubs also. But comming from some that DontKnow@h1tt I would expect as much ;D
[/quote]

Dude, try spell check. Domating? They have played ever club withend 12 points? fell the same? They have only play one game this year were they got blew out? But comming from some that?

This is would be funny if it weren't so sad. I take it you are an adult?

I think you're just a wee bit delusional when it comes to your home team. But hey, to each his own. Good luck and I hope you get your ace player back in the near future. Looks like they'll need him.

[/quote]Like I said UDONTKNOW$h1tt

Come on True Evadale is gonna be fine in the 1-a district but playing powerhouses like HF isn't a good insight to strength of schedule.Fact is #32 is their best player and anyone will struggle without their best player.After being a pretty easy win for years HF has some potential this year but they don't look to have a basketball guy on the bench.They could be better than they have been ina long time.

[quote name="uknowit2" post="942885" timestamp="1294256162"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=78262.msg942815#msg942815 date=1294250678]
[/quote]

[color=red][b]This is would be funny if it weren't so sad[/b][/color]. I take it you are an adult?

[/quote]"He who is without sin cast the first stone"...LOL

[quote name="trophyman" post="943081" timestamp="1294278611"]
come on Dove you where there if Evadale had of made half their layups and half their free-throws they would have easily won the game last night
just one observation you have a descent point guard now you need to play the french kid inside . J/K GOOD GAME .
[/quote]  Sorry guys, been on the phone with Westbury Christian School. Oh ,  the HF/Evadale game, well I :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="943142" timestamp="1294286354"]
[quote author=trophyman link=topic=78262.msg943081#msg943081 date=1294278611]
come on Dove you where there if Evadale had of made half their layups and half their free-throws they would have easily won the game last night
just one observation you have a descent point guard now you need to play the french kid inside . J/K GOOD GAME .
[/quote]   Sorry guys, been on the phone with Westbury Christian School. Oh ,  the HF/Evadale game, well I :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
[/quote]

I smell an academic scholarhsip

[quote name="stevenash" post="943149" timestamp="1294287428"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=78262.msg943142#msg943142 date=1294286354]
[/quote]   Sorry guys, been on the phone with Westbury Christian School. Oh ,  the HF/Evadale game, well I :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
[/quote]

[/quote]Yep, it is a college prep program. Said they wanna start a basketball team for the guys to let off some steam after studies 8)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="943151" timestamp="1294287705"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=78262.msg943149#msg943149 date=1294287428]
[/quote]

[/quote]Yep, it is a college prep program. Said they wanna start a basketball team for the guys to let off some steam after studies 8)
[/quote]

Interesting concept.  But since the emphasis is OBVIOUSLY on academics, can a young man who wants to become a great basketball player, expect to flourish in that nerdy type of environment?

[quote name="stevenash" post="943155" timestamp="1294288579"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=78262.msg943151#msg943151 date=1294287705]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Interesting concept.  But since the emphasis is OBVIOUSLY on academics, can a young man who wants to become a great basketball player, expect to flourish in that nerdy type of environment?
[/quote]Are you kidding? He's on punishment now for staying in his room reading books during the holidays instead of shooting jump shots at the park. >:(

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="943161" timestamp="1294289371"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=78262.msg943155#msg943155 date=1294288579]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=78262.msg943151#msg943151 date=1294287705]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Are you kidding? He's on punishment now for staying in his room reading books during the holidays instead of shooting jump shots at the park. >:(
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="trophyman" post="943081" timestamp="1294278611"]
[/quote]The PG did a pretty decent job for his first time this season playing Varsity....imagine there was a lot of mental pressure to do well. Good job HF....need more competitive games to build mental toughness!

Well I dont think it will be hard for HF to get a few competitive games. I dont see them winning a Dist game. So they should see plenty of competitive games. They might have a chance with OF. But someone needs to tell the exchange kid that if your the biggest player on your team you have to play inside with your back to the goal. That my not be were he wonts to play but he is not helping his team playing outside the arch.

[quote name="True Blue" post="942815" timestamp="1294250678"]
[/quote] No one said that Evadale was relying on one person, just that the 2 big guys for them had to play the entire game with no rest. They just ran out of gas. They were dominanted the first half of the game and just got tired HF keep running in fresh legs and it worked. But thats what you get at a 1a school, just not as many players. But as far as Evadale being a easy W, just ask any of the 3 or 4a teams that they have played this year and see if they fell the same. They have played ever club withend 12 points and in most cases they were even at the half or ahead. They have only play one game this year were they got blew out, and that was against HJ. And looks like they are blowing out a lot of bigger clubs also. But comming from some that DontKnow@h1tt I would expect as much ;D
[/quote] TB I see GOODRICH WILL ONLY play 5 the whole game they dont get tired.

[quote name="True Blue" post="943526" timestamp="1294356658"]
Well I dont think it will be hard for HF to get a few competitive games. I dont see them winning a Dist game. So they should see plenty of competitive games. They might have a chance with OF. But someone needs to tell the exchange kid that if your the biggest player on your team you have to play inside with your back to the goal. That my not be were he wonts to play but he is not helping his team playing outside the arch.
[/quote]
they have inside players that are his size and he is more athletic and can shoot and dribble..so he plays outside because thats were he helps the team the best.

Catman That is why I am glad to start playing schools our size. The games we have lost this year or all against teams that played 10 or more players. JMO I think we can play with any 7 or 8 players and if Goodrich only playes 5 players we will beat them by 20 or more.

[quote name="True Blue" post="943634" timestamp="1294368128"]
Catman That is why I am glad to start playing schools our size. The games we have lost this year or all against teams that played 10 or more players. JMO I think we can play with any 7 or 8 players and if Goodrich only playes 5 players we will beat them by 20 or more.
[/quote] GOODRICH  is not in yall Dist. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="943722" timestamp="1294376029"]
[quote author=bballgod link=topic=78262.msg943563#msg943563 date=1294361437]
I thought the PG from HF broke his wrist.  Was he ok after all? or was this a new #10?
[/quote]A new #10 PG from Freshmen moved to varsity
[/quote]

Ah yes, the run to the top next year begins.

[quote name="stevenash" post="943728" timestamp="1294377849"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=78262.msg943722#msg943722 date=1294376029]
[quote author=bballgod link=topic=78262.msg943563#msg943563 date=1294361437]
I thought the PG from HF broke his wrist.  Was he ok after all? or was this a new #10?
[/quote]A new #10 PG from Freshmen moved to varsity
[/quote]

Ah yes, the run to the top next year begins.
[/quote]Truth be told, I suggested to him to stay on freshmen team.

[quote name="CATMAN" post="943664" timestamp="1294371350"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=78262.msg943634#msg943634 date=1294368128]
[/quote] GOODRICH  is not in yall Dist. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] They may not be in the Dist. this year, but we play them next week ,for the last warmup game before dist starts ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124