East Chambers Holiday Classic Tournament Thread/HJ Wins Tourney!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="True Blue" post="939364" timestamp="1293644016"]
I think thats working pretty well.. They are playing with 7 players and are the smallest team in the tour. They were down by 5 to 4a LCM and half and then lost by 11. LCM played 12 players. They were tied with NW( last years 2a State Qualifier ) and ended down by 10. NW played 10 players. They Beat 4a Cor. by 2 ,after being up by 14 at the half. They also played 10 players. They got blew out by OF last night, they were just tired from playing so many games, and OF played only one game yesterday.  So in all I say that they have had a good tournament. There is not a team that they will face that is anywere close to as good , and deep as what they have played this weekend. They sill have to play EC at 1:30 today. So before you [color=red]uknowit[/color] start talking about things YOU DONT KNOW get some of your fact straight. Evadale is also playing short one of they starters that is the 2 in scoring. Not making any excuses just letting you know we are all proud of they way they have played so far. And their inside game has played pretty solid this weekend. Their 2 big kids have 35 blocks in 4 games. And they are still having prob. with not having a point guard but they are working on it. And I am not throwing anyone under the bus, they know that is their week spot. But you have to play with what you have. Being 1a you cant go to the JV  ,like in 2 and 3a and pull anyone up, there is no one.
[/quote]

Dude, you pull out excusses like a six shooter. Everything you said may very well be true but you knew all of that before you made the statement, "And other than HJ I see no one that they should have trouble with..." And the 'they' is Evadale. Good news is they start league play soon where they belong. Good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami