Pearland vs Euless Trinity 5A D1 State Title Game Thread/OILERS UPSET TRINITY!!

[quote name="Agcat" post="936349" timestamp="1292798867"]
On the 17th, Friday, the crowd from the 4-7 game overlapped with the 8-11 game, causing confusion inside and outside resulting in lots of unhappy fans, including my 85 yr. old mother 'cause of nonexistant handicap parking and understaffed attendants, who kept saying," If this were a cowboy game...." as my pappy said, " if a frog had wings..."
Oh, what a wonderful and delightful Coach and Team from Pearland, (2 words not associated with football often).

[/quote]

That stadium is beautiful and completely SUCKS, and not just because it belongs to Jerry Jones and the Cowgirls.  Poor choice of food, very expensive (36 bucks for 2 burgers and fries with no lettus, tomatoes or onions), difficult to get around, staircases too small between 1st and 2nd level, bathrooms undersized.  I don't beleive I would want to be there with an additional 30K people, handicapped or not.  Yes, it is true, VERY few handicapped spots outside or inside.  It is obvious this stadium was built for the suites and luxury booths, not the average NFL fan.

Typical Jerry Jones, "Look at me"...........building. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="938633" timestamp="1293464696"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=77774.msg936882#msg936882 date=1292906113]
[b]And Pearland has 46 jrs.comin back for 2011[/b] :o
[/quote]

If that is true, [b]Pearland would have to implode not to repeat as state champs next year. [/b] I for one am glad to see Euless Trinity lose.  Not a fan of that program.
[/quote]or they could implode like WB did  ;)

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="938633" timestamp="1293464696"]
I for one am glad to see Euless Trinity lose.  Not a fan of that program.
[/quote]

Me too. I was more-or-less neutral on the first two games, but I wanted to see Trinity go down badly.  ;D
I fully supported Pearland also. Great to see them beat the D-FW home team. Trinity mighty not make it back anyways. Allen owes them one. Trinity is dirty, cocky, and recruits like crazy. Hope they have a bad season next year!  ;D 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami