Orange Community Christian Preparing For Six Man

KFDM COOP

[quote name="hipster" post="939141" timestamp="1293578876"]
Maybe this is BR360 chance at a coordinator since he has an in the supt. position.  Go for it you have all the answers plus you only have to coordinate half as many in other leagues.  You can hire aaw as radio man and stat guy.  What a perfect fit.
[/quote]

Dude you have a problem. I can't coach even if my brother wanted me to because I'm a RN and have to work every other weekend. I've never stated I have all the answers just opinions.

Believe me, I don't get offended by questions from my patients or their families and some of those are life and death issues. Far more important than a football game or an opinion about play calling.

You are a class act, as you use this thread meant for the young men at Community Christian and try to attact me. Couldn't you leave it on the Lamar forum? What a jerk!

You must be upset that an RN with 15 years experience makes more than you.  ::)

BTW, can you use proper English? Example, is your first sentence and your second. This would be better written.

Maybe this is BR360 chance at a coordinator position since he has an in at the supt. position. Go for it, you have all the answers. Plus, you only have to coordinate half as many as in other leagues.

You need to know when to end a sentence and the proper use of a comma.

Where did you get your degree? There are grammar issues with everyone of your post!

Well, don't call me out on a thread meant for young kids. I'm sure my brother would appreciate you sending some equipment but what they really need is money. They need to raise $50K by September.

I played football from the time I was 5 years old until I graduated from High School. Then when Daniel was at Mansfield and I worked at Baylor Medical Center I use to hang out with him while he "broke down film" and talk football. Breaking down video was one of his duties there.

Also, I was a Kinesiology major but joined the military before I finished my degree. Then after I left active duty I changed my major to nursing. So, I think I know a little more than most people who aren't coaches.

Again, thanks for the equipment and I won't attack you personally if you do the same.

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="939577" timestamp="1293671818"]
I am really interested to see how this affects attendance levels for Community Christian.  Not just for aspiring football players, but just b/c of all the increased attention they will receive due to the new team.

Also, where will they play home games?
[/quote]

They are hoping it affects attendance at the High School level in a positive way. A lot of young men leave CCS after junior high and go to another High School. I think their goals for the future in to have an 11 man football team but that is years down the road.

DP is correct in where the field is going to be constructed but this first year they won't have lights so Community Christian will have to play their home games during the day.

Hope this helps to answer your question.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder