Jeremy Johnson expected to sign with Lamar football

[quote name="time2time" post="935485" timestamp="1292644687"]
Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, but I swear some of you could win the lottery and only find time to b*tch about all the taxes you would be forced to pay.  I mean he's a Cardinal now, maybe try throwing a little support his way. In the end  Jeremy Johnson may be bust but it's not like he could not cut it at Sul Ross St. (DIII) and LU is counting on him to take them to the promise land.  As an LU fan, I want them to recruit the best players and anytime you can sign a player that comes from a BCS program that regularly wins its conference and is traditionally a top 15 team in the F[u][b][i]B[/i][/b][/u]S then I say - great!
[/quote]
I hope we redshirt him unless he clearly beats out prewitt.

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="935751" timestamp="1292701849"]
[quote author=time2time link=topic=77693.msg935485#msg935485 date=1292644687]
Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, but I swear some of you could win the lottery and only find time to b*tch about all the taxes you would be forced to pay.  I mean he's a Cardinal now, maybe try throwing a little support his way. In the end  Jeremy Johnson may be bust but it's not like he could not cut it at Sul Ross St. (DIII) and LU is counting on him to take them to the promise land.  As an LU fan, I want them to recruit the best players and anytime you can sign a player that comes from a BCS program that regularly wins its conference and is traditionally a top 15 team in the F[u][b][i]B[/i][/b][/u]S then I say - great!
[/quote]

[/quote]

He redshirted this year. This kid is coming to play.

[quote name="AJ25" post="935753" timestamp="1292702404"]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=77693.msg935751#msg935751 date=1292701849]
[quote author=time2time link=topic=77693.msg935485#msg935485 date=1292644687]
[/quote]

[/quote]

He redshirted this year. This kid is coming to play.
[/quote]Yes he is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder